⚡25

"Aaahhh! Fucking hell!" There was an intensified need to push Jimin's head down so he could feel everything. So he did.

His fingers sifted through the blond locks, applying a gentle pressure so that Jimin would take his cock further into his sweet, warm mouth.

It felt so fucking good. The feelings that Jungkook were experiencing were all new. He felt like his mind was going into overdrive. The way Jimin was using his tongue made him think there was nothing in the world that could feel better than the erotic rapture that was flooding his system.

Jimin lapped at his tip, the saltiness of JK's precum tingling at his taste buds. At its full length, the taller's member couldn't fit all the way, but Jimin made it work as he went down as far as he could go, bobbing his head up and down. He could feel the older trembling as he rested one hand on his thigh and used the other to stroke his remaining length.

"P-please let me be inside you when I cum this time. I want to feel you. I want to make you feel good too." JK pleaded, he pulled up Jimin's head so he could see his eyes.

The blond smiled a little, licking his saliva covered lips, "You have to prep me. I haven't had sex in a while so I might be a little tighter than usual. Can you help me with that?"

The older chuckled as he flipped them over so he was now on top, "I may be new to this Tiny but I assure you I know exactly what's going on and what needs to be done. You may be more experienced but I am and will always be the dominant one." Jungkook swooped down to capture Jimin's sweet lips. He could see the coquettish look that Jimin wore. The pink hue that had spread across his cheeks when Jungkook had taken over and showed his dom side. Jungkook could see that it turned him on.

He broke the kiss and held two fingers to Jimin's mouth, "Suck for me with those pretty lips."

Jimin took his fingers into his mouth with a delightful moan. Jungkook took the time to admire his soft, sinful body. His porcelain skin that was so unblemished and smooth. They had both taken off their clothes when Jungkook had cum the first time, wanting to see each other, eager to be closer.

JK licked his lips as his eyes ran down from the smaller's perky pink nipples, past his soft tummy and down to his erect cock, waiting for attention.

He looked up as he took his fingers from Jimin, his eyes finding desire and lust eminent in his sensual gaze. "Ready?"

"Whenever you are."

The taller slid his fingers between Jimin's outstretched legs and found his protruding hole. He smirked when he heard a hiss of pleasure when he circled it with his fingers.

"U-use t-the lube Koo."

"Oh, yea. I forgot about that." the older laughed nervously as his eyes searched for the bottle. Was he supposed to remove his hand and go get it? Or would that break the mood? "Uh...can you-"

Jimin giggled and reached over his head to pat the area in search of the bag with the condoms and lube. He shivered as pleasure danced through him. Jungkook was just lazily swiping his fingers around this hole. "Here." He said after he found the bottled and screwed the cap off, handing it to JK.

"Thanks." The older lifted his fingers and squirted a generous amount on it then placed it back on Jimin's entranced.

"Eek!" Jimin squealed as he jumped.

"Oh my God! Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook scrambled to move his hand and look at Jimin.

The smaller exposed a toothy grin, "Kookie come on. It was just cold. My bad. I'm dying for you to fuck me. Just touch me how you want to. Make love to me like you imagined you would. Talk  to me."

Jungkook nodded and suspired deeply, thinking of all the times he had fantasized about this moment. He would bend down and give Jimin a heart pounding kiss. Then he would feather kisses along his jawline, down to his neck and leave small hickeys for everyone to see. He would suckle on the skin until Jimin cried out in pleasure. Then he'd pay attention to his pink, perky nipples. He'd kiss them, suck on them and bite them softly, making the smaller moan in need.

Then he'd take that moment to slip his lube covered fingers into his tight depths. Exploring his warmth and stretching him out. He'd use his other hand to massage his cock and just when he was on the brink of no return, he'd stop.

"Ah, no please! I need you Koo. Don't stop! I was so close!"

Jimin cried out because he did exactly that.

"Time for me to be inside you sweetheart." Jungkook quickly coated his length with lube, a shiver running down his spine. It was pretty cold to be honest.

He continued to do all the things he'd fantasize about doing. He took care in asking Jimin if he was okay every time he inched into him. He reveled in every moan, every delicious shiver, every whimper and hiss that Jimin made. He cooed at him that he was taking him so well. "Yes, my baby boy takes my cock so well. Does that feel good baby? Hmmm? Talk to me."

Jimin huffed and panted, "Ngh! Yes, yes! You feel so good! I'm so full Kookie. Ugh! So good. Fuck me please!" he cried out, hand finding Jungkook's waist so he could push him into him.

The older chuckled and slammed into him.

"Ah Fuck!"

Jungkook groaned. The feeling of being buried deep inside Jimin was a sensation that was next to none, unexplainable and utterly indescribable. "Shit Jimin! This is amazing. You're amazing baby."

He began thrusting in and out of him. They were both driven by need and greedy for more as they met each other's thrusts.

The cave was filled with their sounds of utter pleasure.

Jungkook would never ever get used to such a feeling. Jimin was making him feel a high he had never thought was possible. He was everything. They were connected emotionally and now physically and sexually. His eyes found the blond's face. Even though he was a panting mess under him, he was the most beautiful person Jungkook had ever laid eyes on.

In that moment, Jungkook knew, there was no going back from Park Jimin and nothing or no one could ever change his mind.

They both rode the clouds until they found cloud nine. Jungkook basked in the euphoria as Jimin's thoughts swirled around the serendipity of it all.

Jungkook was his serendipity. His happiness was at an all time high as he heard the sweet words Jungkook whispered in his ear.

"You are mine Park Jimin and that will never change."