⚡39

Sorry I'm a bit late. Forgive me. It's been some trying times...
Oh and good guesses to all who tried. But...lol...ya'll should know better. I would never make it easy for you😂💜💕
~~~~

Jimin had been in the hospital for three days now. The doctors were saying everything was looking great and he could go home the next day if nothing changed. His parents were adamant that he come home with them; his mother, rather. She knew Jimin would love to stay with his friends and especially Jungkook, but how would he cope? Jungkook had exams and still had classes and couldn't be there for him all the time. His step father had offered to pay for a nurse but where would she stay? In Jimin's dorm? It was just too much.

Eventually Jimin had to agree to go home. The director of the college had stopped by to tell him that he didn't have to worry, he would be able to complete his courses as soon as he was well. He also told him that Kim Taehyung had been expelled from the school. Somehow, Jimin felt uneasy. Something was just nipping at him. He had heard that Tae had made bail the same night he had turned himself in. Apparently now they had a court date and Taehyung would be tried for attempted murder. They asked Jimin to testify, but...he didn't know if he could.

The pink haired man looked over at his boyfriend who was texting on his phone. Jimin felt bad that Jungkook hadn't been to any of his classes since he came to the hospital and now he got most of his notes on his phone from his classmates. But the stubborn man had refused to leave his side.

"Kookie?"

The raven haired man looked up attentively, "Yes baby? Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Jimin nodded, "Yes."

"What?"

"I need to talk to Taehyung."

Jungkook's brows rose, "What?"

"Something just doesn't add up Koo. I need to hear why he did it at least."

"Tiny," Jungkook shook his head, "First of all, he's not allowed to go near you. And second of all you'll hear all you need in court. He almost killed you Jimin! I wont give him another chance to do so!" Jungkook said sternly.

Jimin sighed, "Fine. Call him then. Let me talk to him on speaker while you're here. Please Kookie. I need an explanation."

"You'll have all the explanation you need in court Jimin! Did you forget what he did to you before this? Looks like he just wanted to finish what he started. He threw shit at-"

"Kookie please! What if you found out someone you trusted betrayed that trust? Wouldn't you want an explanation? Wouldn't you want to hear for yourself why first?" Jimin pleaded quietly.

Jungkook sighed. He thought of the situation with Namjoon that he had yet to tell Jimin about because he wanted to talk to his parents first. But he hadn't yet and he didn't want more stress on his boyfriend's brain right now. He knew if he denied his boyfriend he would feel guilty so he shook his head and handed Jimin his phone, "Fine."

Jimin took it gingerly and quickly dialed his friend's number that he knew by heart. His heart was beating erratically in his chest. He knew this phone call could go terribly wrong, but he needed to do it for his own peace of mind.

He held his breath as the phone began to ring and he put it on speaker.

"Jungkook? Why are you calling me?" Taehyung answered the phone immediately.

Jimin swallowed, "Taehyung, it's me, Jimin."

There was silence on the other end of the phone for a while. Then his friend spoke, "You know we shouldn't be talking, right?"