⚡5

Hobi, Tae and Jimin were sitting on the lawn one Wednesday evening, just enjoying the weather, studying and chatting.

They all didn't have any classes for the rest of the evening and just decided to chill for a while.

Jimin was beginning to feel a little bit restless as they had been there for almost an hour. So he took up his skateboard and stood. "Hey guys, I'm not really retaining anything. I'm gonna skate for a little."

"Okay Jimin."

He walked to the pavement and set Rock Bison down. He skated back and forth, dodging people and doing flips and pivots.

He smiled when some of them would compliment him, feeling better within himself. He had even gone back to his usual attire of crop tops and biker shorts.

No one had really messed with him per se, but he still got attention from some guys that made him uncomfortable. But he tried to avoid them as best as possible. Even Pete had avoided him from the incident and Jimin was grateful for that.

"Jimin! Hey!"

Jimin stopped skating to look behind him. He smiled when he saw Jin walking towards him. "Hi Jin. How are you?"

"I'm good. I haven't seen you at the Shake Shack and I wanted to ask if you were okay." Jin had a pile of books in his arms as he stood and watched as Jimin skated around him.

"I'm good. I iced my shoulder none stop and the bruise is fading away. Just had to power through the pain for the first few days." Jimin said, doing a small flip.

Jin's eyes sparkled in awe. "You're really good. Maybe you and JK could bond."

"JK?"

"Oh, Jungkook. As you know he's a skater too. If you follow this path and take a left to the school garden you'll see a good place for skating. He's always there. He left me to go there just now." Jin pointed further down the path. "Oh, and I hope that guy doesn't bother you anymore."

The way Jin said it made it sound like a question, so Jimin shook his head, "Nah, he doesn't and I'm glad."

Jin nodded, "Good. Well I've got to go. I'll see you around Jimin." He waved and walked off.

Jimin smiled and waved back at him. Then he looked down the path. His curiosity began eating at him. He wanted to see the skating spot. Plus he could apologise to Jungkook.

He looked back to see he was a little way from Tae and Hobi, but the two were laughing and chatting away. So Jimin rolled his way down the path, seeing the entrance to the campus garden, he skated in.

He had to admit, the place was beautiful. It almost seemed magical. Flowers and shrubbery littered the area as vines grew on the walls and interlocked above him, making a cave like structure.

It was a spacious area and it had seats where persons could just sit and do what they pleased.

Jimin rolled passed a few people on the benches, couples making out, some lonely people studying and others just hanging out. He had to admit, this would be a good place for him to come when he just wanted to be alone and not third wheel Tae and Hoseok's dates.

The farther he rolled, the sound of another set of wheels invaded his ears. He followed the distinct sound and came up on Jungkook who was skating in a section by himself.

The area seemed to be a little underground as it had stairs leading below into a lawn covered section surrounded by flowers and shrubbery. But beside the stairs was a ramp, however, it seemed ill shaped and looked like a mini vert ramp. It was perfect for skating.