⚡6

Shake Shack was obviously Hobi and Tae's favourite hang out spot. They were there almost everyday because it had the best burgers and milkshakes.

Sometimes they'd invite Jimin to join them. Other times it would just be the two of them alone enjoying each other's company.

Lately, Tae had seen a change in his little blond friend. He had become a little more reserved, both in personality and in dress style. His usual body contouring clothes had been substituted for oversized sweaters and jeans.

Although Taehyung had said he loved his style- which in some ways he did- he couldn't help but think the change was good. In his mind, now Jimin would draw less attention to himself. He had enough as it was as he skated around campus. Taehyung just didn't want people picking on him. He wanted his friend to be safe and free from all types of bullying and harassment and sometimes, he thought the way Jimin used to dress was just begging for attention.

"What are you thinking about?"

Tae was snapped from his thoughts as his boyfriend brushed some strands of his blue hair behind his ear. The two were alone at the Shake Shack, having lunch. "Oh, nothing. I just have some work to finish up later."

"Oh. Wanna come over? I promise I'll leave you alone to let you work." Hobi smiled slyly.

Tae scoffed playfully, "You always say that then we end up naked and fucking. You're insatiable."

Hobi shrugged, "I can't help that my boyfriend is fucking hot. Plus I'm making up for lost time."

Tae blushed shyly.

"Oh hey guys!"

"Jin! What's going on?" Hobi looked up to see the friendly waiter smiling at them, holding a pencil and a notepad.

"Well I'm here to take your order as always. Where's Jimin?" Jin asked.

"Uh, I guess he's back at the dorm or something." Tae answered, unsure.

Jin frowned, "I haven't seen him lately. Is he okay?"

"Well your asshole friend Jungkook made him cry the other day and now he's been moping around." Tae blurted out.

Hobi gave him a little slap, "Tae!"

"What? Are you serious? Why? What happened?" Jin's hands dropped to his sides as he looked on with concern.

"Oh, well he had the audacity to tell Jimin that he dresses like a hooker!" Taehyung mused angrily, folding his arms as Hobi shook his head.

Jin's eyes widened, then he sighed heavily. "Good Lord! I'm so sorry! Please tell Jimin that I apologise on his behalf. He's a little monster sometimes."

"You don't need to fucking apologise for a grown ass man though. Besides, I'm sure Jimin would just like to forget it all."

Jin sighed as he nodded at Tae, mentally thinking about the tongue lashing he would give Jungkook later on.

--

"You fucking asshole!"

Jungkook flinched as he felt slaps raining down on the back of his head.
"What the fuck Jin?" He quickly turned to the older, catching his hand.

"Why the hell would you tell Jimin that he looks like a hooker?" Jin yelled exasperatedly.

JK frowned, "Who?"

"Jimin! The guy I told you to follow home at the party the other night! You called him a fucking hooker Jungkook? Really?"

"Oh, Tiny..." Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I didn't call him a fucking hooker. I just said he dresses like one." He shrugged and turned back to the table to continue reading.