⚡8

All their heads snapped to the direction of a new voice.

Yoongi rose from his sitting spot behind a dumpster, a cigarette loitering between his lips.

He looked annoyed, almost like they had disturbed him.

Jimin almost wanted to sag in relief. But he realized that Yoongi wasn't doing anything. He hadn't even looked at him.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"It's that dude from the party! Ha! Just my luck!" Pete sneered, cracking his knuckles. "It's not just me tonight you asshole!"

Yoongi rose a brow, "And you think I'm alone because?"

Pete snickered,"You're the only pussy I see! Unless you got someone else hiding behind there with you." Pete stalked forward.

"No dumbass. I'm over here."

Everyone had been so engrossed with Yoongi that they hadn't seen Jungkook enter the alley. He was leaned casually against the wall, his skateboard leaning beside him.

"There's two of you and four of us." Pete scoffed.

"What the fuck? I'm only here for the blonde." Reggie piped in. "So you three can tango and we'll take this else where." Reggie motioned for the two guys who were holding Jimin to follow him.

But Jungkook blocked their path. "The blond stays."

"Says who?" Reggie asked, straightening his back and squaring up with Jungkook who was a bit taller.

"Lightning." In a swift move, Jungkook swung his skateboard, the deck of it connected with Reggie's face. Then he slid out a leg and kicked under the other man's legs, causing him to fall with a yell and grunt, "Fuck!"

Jimin just watched with wide eyes as the man swiftly shoved the tail of his skateboard in the stomachs of both guys on either side of him. It happened so quickly he didnt even realize they had let him go. That was until Jungkook shoved him to the side and he stumbled, falling on his ass.

He blinked rapidly. His eyes roamed around the chaos before him. Pete seemed to be unconscious on the ground and Yoongi was holding the green haired man as Jungkook punched him.

The chubby guy had ran off and it was then that he realized he had landed right beside Reggie on the ground.

Before he could even process, Reggie's ratchet knife sliced through his shoulder.

Jimin made a loud groan in the back of his throat and clutched his arm.

"Fucking bitch! You'll regret this!" Reggie flipped him the bird and ran off when he saw that he had gained Jungkook and Yoongi's attention.

"Ah shit!" Yoongi threw down the green haired man and Jungkook picked up his skateboard.

They both walked over to Jimin who was writhing in pain, eyes shut tightly.

Yoongi pulled the kerchief from Jimin's mouth. He immediately let out a sob.

Jungkook knelt to inspect his wound. He pried Jimin's fingers away to have a look. "Well it didn't go though. It's just a slice. It doesn't look deep. You'll be fine Tiny." He stood up and nodded at Yoongi, leaving.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Yoongi growled.

"I was only here to bring you your lighter. I'm out." Jungkook said.

"Hell no. You know where he lives and you can help patch him up." Yoongi motioned to Jimin who was sobbing from pain.

Jungkook frowned, "I'll give you directions-"