⚡24

Jimin didn't know he could feel sure and unsure at the same time. He knew he was mostly sure because of the pleasure that was coursing through his veins at the moment.

But then he felt like some imaginary shoe was poised to drop as soon as Jungkook realized he didn't actually want to fuck a butt hole for the rest of his life.

Even as his mind swirled with tumultuous thoughts, he couldn't bring himself to say anything as Jungkook fished out a blanket from some hidden hiding spot in the far corner of the magical cave.

They were doing it for the first time in a cave by the ocean on their first date.

Why wasn't that what Jimin was worried about? Why did that not send his mind into retreat? Instead he relished the fact that they were in a safe haven that Jungkook had created for them. He swooned internally that the older looked so happy as he spread the massive quilt.

He wanted this. But his fear was if Jungkook would still want it afterwards too.

"Baby, you look like your head is about to burst," JK came over to him and grasped a hand, that Jimin had subconsciously started biting the nails on, and pulled it away from his mouth. "Talk to me please. Do you not want to?"

A pained look whispered across Jungkook's adorable features for a second and was replaced by worry and confusion.

Jimin shook his head quickly, a pink hue littering his cheeks as he could blatantly see the strain in the front of Jungkook's jeans. "I want to Koo. I want to so bad. I'm just...worried that something is going to click in you that you might like girls more. You haven't been with a girl so you woul-"

Jungkook's hands encased Jimin's head as he leaned down to scorch the smaller's lips with a fiery kiss. He moved his lips over the full flesh of Jimin's and sucked on them, darting his tongue out to swipe over them. He was greedy for a taste of the little blond.

Their kisses were indeed toxic. But when Jimin finally opened his mouth and let his tongue loose, Jungkook felt his knees weaken. Something surged deep in his chest and ran straight down past his navel. He shivered as they licked and sucked, searching every corner of each other and enjoying the feel of being so blatantly close.

A subtle whimper echoed in Jimin's throat and Jungkook backed away a few inches, connecting their forehead as their breaths mingled between them. "Jimin. I told you, I'm demisexual...for you. Only for you. I like you because we have an emotional connection. I want to fuck you because I think you're the sexiest thing to walk this earth. If I wanted a girl I would have had a girl. I want you. Do you want to do this or not? We can always wait."

Jimin shook his head, "No, I want you. I want this. I just want us to do it for the right reasons. I need to know that you're serious about us and I'm not just some experiment."

"I get it. You're not. I promise you that."

Jimin let out a little chuckle, "I feel like the mood is ruined now." He backed away to look into JK's brown orbs.

Jungkook glanced down, "Not for me."

Jimin laughed as his eyes found the huge bulge in the front of Jungkook's pants. "Need help with that Jeon?"

JK groaned and in one swift motion, he swept Jimin off his feet and had him bridal style in his arms. "Yes Tiny. I need all the help I can get."

Jimin yelped and giggled cutely as he held firmly to the taller. It was a serious turn on that Jungkook could lift him and hold him so easily. His muscles were something the blond found so sexy.

To be honest, Jungkook was all Jimin ever wanted and more. Back when they had just met, he had been attracted to his physical attributes. But as they got to know each other little by little, he could tell Jungkook wasn't as bad as people made him out to be. He had put up walls that were so hard to shake down. But when Jimin had finally took down a few, he had found himself liking the taller more and more everyday.

Sk-hate-r (Jikook) *COMPLETE  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara