⚡15

It had been weeks since Jimin had seen Taehyung. He had heard him come in early some mornings but then he'd leave for days after.

Jimin didn't know where he went. He hadn't even seen Hoseok either. Something was just really fishy, but Jimin couldn't tell what it was.

He cared for his friend, he did. But if Taehyung didn't want to open up to him, he wouldn't force him. He wasn't about to get things thrown at him another time.

Surprisingly, Jimin wasn't lonely in those weeks. He had Jin and Namjoon and amazingly, he had Jungkook as well.

He and the taller had some unspoken thing where they would meet at the ramp and skate, talk or even study.

Jimin found that Jungkook was the complete opposite of what Hobi had told him or how people had labelled him.

Jimin teased him non stop about how soft he was despite how he dressed and acted. Jungkook would glare at him, try to be mean or toss stuff at him. But Jimin thought it was absolutely hilarious.

Lately, the two found themselves holding hands subconsciously, spending more time without Jin and Joon and away from the ramp.

Jungkook laughed more. He had this pretty smile that made his eyes crease and his nose scrunch up.  Jimin thought it was adorable. But Jimin was beginning to think many things and he didn't know how to feel.

He was starting to realize that he was growing feelings for someone who couldn't like him back or maybe didn't want to.

In a way, it scared him. Whenever they were together, he felt free. He giggled a lot, he felt safe and he loved how comfortable he was around the taller. But when he was holed up in his room, alone, he would think about how he was ripping his own heart to pieces.

There was no way it would end well between them. Jungkook saw him as a friend. But Jimin saw him as someone he was beginning to like. He would fall deeper and deeper into Jungkook's brown orbs everyday.

But even now, as he lay in his bed in the dead of night, he felt...lonely.

Taehyung, his best friend, was no where to be found. It was as if Jimin didn't exist to him anymore. The class that they had together, he would sit the opposite side from Jimin.

Jimin missed him, but he didn't try talking to him. He really didn't know what to say. Plus he was the one who hurled kitchen utensils a him.

He thought one day he could corner him in a class and demand answers. Jimin deserved to know why Taehyung wasn't speaking to him anymore. He deserved to know what had changed between them. 

He fell asleep that night and woke up to a new day of troubles.

Jimin wore a crop top with his biker shorts and boots. He skated to his first class of the day and giggled as he read a funny text Jin had sent him.

"Did you hear? That guy tried to break up Hobi and his boyfriend."

Jimin turned his head quickly to see the girl who had uttered those words. Half expecting her to be looking in some random direction where may be Yoongi would be, he found her looking right at him. She looked him up and down with a glare. "What a homewrecker. He isn't even good looking!" Then she and her friend walked away after giving him one last look of disdain.

Jimin frowned. What the hell was that? He sighed and shook his head. He quickly made this way into his class and sat down.

"I didn't think he was the type. But I guess you can't always judge a book by its cover."

"Who wears biker shorts and crop tops anyway?"

"He kind of looks like a little slut so it's not really hard to believe."