⚡19

Jimin shuddered as he was engulfed in warm arms, "I'm sorry Jimin. I'm so terribly sorry that this is happening to you."

"It's fine Taehyung. I'm sure it's not your fault." Jimin said, wanting to believe his own words, but needing Taehyung's confirmation that he wasn't the one who had started the rumours in the first place.

Tae let him go and Jimin caught a glimpse of Jungkook walking away in the distance. He wanted to drop his bags and run after him. Even though Taehyung was the one standing before him, he didn't want it to be him. He wanted Jungkook. He wanted his large muscular arms to embrace him and make him feel safe like they always did. And now that he wasn't returning, he felt like he had made a mistake by not telling the raven haired male. It was like he was leaving whatever they had unfinished and it was nagging at the forefront of his mind.

"Jimin?"

The blond looked up at Taehyung. "Huh?"

"Um, can we talk or something? If that's okay with you."

Jimin blinked. He didn't want to talk. He didn't want to do anything to be honest. It just felt like a stranger was in front of him and his actual best friend was walking away in the distance. And somehow, that made him feel guilty, like he had changed in just the blink of an eye.

But who could blame him? His so called best friend had thrown crockery at him and ignored him for weeks. Was he supposed to just forgive him that easily? 

He shook his head. The feeling of regret seeped into his bones as thoughts of Taehyung were replaced with thoughts of Jungkook. He should at least tell him he's leaving for good, right?

"I'm sorry Taehyung but I have to go. I...I'll text you or something." Jimin didn't bother waiting for a response as he gathered his bags and took off in the direction he had seen Jungkook go.

In his rush, he dropped Rock Bison down in front of him and in the same motion, his feet landed on the deck and he glided down the pathway trying to balance his bags.

He skated along the familiar area where he knew led to the direction of the garden. He thought maybe that's where the raven haired male had gone.

His bags were pretty heavy and he felt his breath starting to come out in short huffs as he turned into the garden. His shoulder burned where one strap dug into his skin and he winced from the pain. He felt his fingers going numb from lack of circulation since he had two other bags laced around his delicate knuckles.

He let out a sharp sigh of relief, not because he was close to the ramp, but because he could see Jungkook's raven hair peeking out from below.

He quickly turned and slid down the ramp into the underground lawn where Jungkook was sitting down.

Jimin watched as he looked up, with a brow raised and took out his earbuds.

The blond bounded off his skateboard and collapsed beside him, bags and all, heaving and flexing his fingers.

Without a word, Jungkook took out his water bottle and handed it to him.

Jimin bit the inside of his cheek to stop his emotions. His heart swelled and he couldn't stop the faint smile that graced his lips. "Thanks." He took the bottle and sprayed some water into his mouth from the nozzle.

Jungkook was always so attentive towards him. He'd know when he was hungry or tired. He'd know when he didn't want to talk or when he just wanted a hug. Their bond had grown over the few months they had known each other and Jimin felt sick to his stomach that he was about to just let it all go.

"Jungkook." Jimin sat up, handing him back his bottle.

"Are you ready to talk now? Are you okay? I noticed-"

"When did you change so much? When did you become this caring person who knows me and cares about me?" Jimin turned to him, searching his big brown orbs. They were so beautiful, Jimin had gotten lost in them countless times.

Jungkook swallowed. This time he had no witty remark nor did he have the will to make a disgusted face or throw something at the blond. He couldn't, because he knew he had changed too.

After his talk with Jin when he had become so enraged at the thought of Jimin having a boyfriend that he had almost punched a hole in the wall, he knew something had changed in him.

So he had done his research. He had carefully analyzed his feelings for the one and only Park Jimin. He had done his best to come to terms with the fact that he might be demisexual. Or as Jin liked to say, he was Jiminsexual.

He found himself wanting to hold Jimin more often than not, because he fit so well in his arms and whenever he was there he felt comfortable. He found himself wanting to feel how soft his lips would be because with every word he pronounced they would curve so beautifully and his tongue would reach out to make them glisten time and time again.

He was fascinated with how soft his hair was and he rather loved that Jimin let him play in it whenever he wanted. He was curious to run his hands along every inch of Jimin's smooth, pale skin. He wanted to know if everywhere was as soft as the places he'd already explored.

But no matter how amazed he was with Jimin's physical magnificence, he was even more amazed with the person he was.

Even after everything he was still kind. He was the type of person who didn't judge anyone, even after they'd been so mean to him. Jimin would hold him back every time he wanted to knock someone's teeth out for speaking ill about him. Jungkook didn't know angels walked the earth, but Jimin was definitely one of them and he was lucky to have met him.

He liked the way he danced. He liked his perseverance and determination to do well even though the teachers were pretty hard on him.

He wouldn't ever get over how Jimin had basically tore down his walls. Even after he had been so rude to him, Jimin had stuck around. They had built an emotional bridge to each another and made a safe haven in the middle where they could get lost together.

Jungkook would never forget such feelings. It was the first and only time he had felt them. They were still new and he needed time to wrap his head around things but he could tell Jimin was going through something and he didn't think now would be the right time to tell him. But as they sat there, getting lost in each other's gaze, contemplating Jimin's words, he made his decision.

"You changed me Jimin. I would tell you that I don't know how but the truth is I do know. There's no one like you. I guess that's why I only just now know that I can actually care about someone the way I care about you. The first time I saw you there was this strange thing going on inside me-"

"You mean that very day you called me a hooker?" Jimin giggled as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I didn't call you a hooker. But no, I saw you before then, in the Shake Shack. You were with Red and Blue." JK said, referring to Hobi and Tae by their hair colour which he had started to do a while back. "I had glimpsed you and I had to look back. I know how beautiful people look but you were...something else entirely. You were ethereal, with your elaborate make up and way of dress. It was different. It made me feel things I never felt before. You made me do things I never did before. At the party I was so focused on pushing you away. Your allure was too strong for me. So I said things. I didn't actually call you a hooker but I'm really sorry I hurt your feelings back then. I didn't know how to react; how to express my feelings."

Jimin blinked rapidly as his eyes burned and his vision blurred. He tried to swallow the lump that had formed in his throat but to no avail.

Jungkook tilted his head, seeing the emotion spilling so blatantly on Jimin's face. He turned to him, stretching his long legs out on either side of the smaller male and scooted closer to him. He reached out and took both Jimin's hands in his. "I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that I don't know how this works, but I've discovered that I'm demisexual. Or rather you made me demisexual Park Jimin. But at this point I'm not even sure. Because..."

Jimin looked at him expectantly, bursting from the seams with jubilation, "Because what?"

"Because I want to kiss you, Tiny. And I want to explore everything...with you, only you."