⚡skHATEr⚡ Pt. 1

💕 Pssssttt.
I'm just here to pop off. Skhater is #1 in Jikook and now has over 30k reads. Woooooaaaahhhhh!!! I'm starry eyed and overwhelmed with love for all my lovelies!

Thank you so very much for helping me reach such an epic milestone!!!!

💜💜💜

So, as promised to jjins_alpaca and Tejasarmy, here begineth a well deserved bonus. 😏😉

Enjoy!

~~

BONUS PT.1

"Aren't you the least bit curious though?" For years Jungkook had pondered about the real reason Taehyung had taken the fall for Katherine. He speculated that it had to have been something really serious for the now successful model to have done so.

Unfortunately, his husband could care less and just wanted him to shut up about the whole thing.

"If you ask me about that one more time I swear I'll kick you in the damn balls so hard you'll have to go back to being asexual!" Jimin growled as he glared at his husband who was skating beside him in their back yard.

Of course, as skaters they'd built a small vert ramp for themselves. They loved just going outside and skating while they talked about any and everything.

Both Rock Bison and Lightning had been refurbished to suit their needs but they still carried the same sentimental values. They were proud of the life they had built for themselves and would never trade it for the world. There was always ups and downs. Times when one was too busy for the other or one would forget a special date. Or even the small things like forgetting to do the dishes when it was their night.

The arguments, the make up kisses, cuddles and sex, the quality time and bonding over their shared love for different things made it all worth it. Jungkook and Jimin were still going strong.

"Okay but like...he'll be here tomorrow. Do you think it would be weird if I asked him?" Jungkook quipped. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't mad curious about what had happened. But with Jimin not wanting to know, he had just put it on the back burner.

But tomorrow they'd be celebrating their five year anniversary and most of their friends and Jungkook's parents were going to be there. That included Taehyung who they'd barely spoken to and hadn't seen since their wedding.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he did an Ollie. "Don't we have like a barber's appointment in a few or something?"

"Oh yeah. I'm going to get a haircut and I remembered you said you wanted one too."

"Wait what? Why are you cutting your hair? You love your hair long. I love your hair long. Cutting it would be a sin!" Jimin wailed dramatically as he halted to look at his husband.

"I know but...my parents never really liked it. They like me more modest and conservative." Jungkook shrugged as he halted as well and went to take a seat on one of the lounge chairs nearby.

Jimin snorted and folded his arms across his chest, "I think you're way past that. What, pray tell, were you going to do with your brow piercing that's still not healed and your arm full of tattoos?!"

Jungkook froze, eyes wide and bulging, "Fuck!"

Jimin frowned at his husband skeptically, "Are you serious right now? You remember your hair but not your tattoos and piercings?" He scoffed, "You're so weird Jeon."

"Thanks a lot for your kind words other Jeon! What am I gonna do?" Jungkook ran a hand over his face in frustration.

"Jungkook you're a grown ass man. You're proud of your hair, your tatts and your many piercings. That's who you are now. Your parents just have to get used to it."