⚡30

Jimin had heard Taehyung apologize a lot lately so he hoped that wasn't what was going to happen now.

He had cuddled Jungkook long enough this morning, trying his best to stall. But Jungkook had gently kissed his forehead, wished him well and pushed him into his apartment.

Now he stood in front of Taehyung's door, silently praying all would go well after they spoke. He didnt want things to be weird or awkward between them. That was what he feared the most.

Taehyung had been his best friend for years. It would be a pity if they parted over a guy. A guy who Jimin had absolutely nothing to do with. Hobi was an absolute snake. Jimin shook his head and raised his fist to the door, knocking it three times.

"Coming."

He heard the deep, velvety voice of Taehyung. A minute later, the door opened.

"Hi Jiminie. Come in."

The smile on Taehyung's face seemed like that of relief. He stepped aside to let the shorter male in.

Jimin made his way inside and stood there hesitantly.

"Um, you can sit." The blue haired man gestured to his work table that had a chair.

Jimin nodded and sat down quickly.

"I love the hair colour change. It suits you." Tae sat across from him on the edge of his bed.

Jimin smiled coyly, "Thank you. Kookie- I mean...Jungkook chose it."

"Ah. You really like him, don't you? I saw you posted him on Instagram. You two are cute together. It seems you've changed the bad boy after all. Was that a yellow sweater I saw him in? I thought he only wore dark colours." Tae chuckled.

A blush sprinkled across Jimin's cheeks, "I do like him, a lot. I guess he's changed a little. And he's changed me a lot too."

"How so?"

"Well he made me gain my confidence back. He helped me a lot. He reminded me that I shouldn't care so much about what others thought of me." The shorter shrugged.

Taehyung hummed, "Sounds like a wise guy."

"Yeah well, if I remember correctly, you were one of the persons who wanted me to switch up my style." He looked up slowly at his friend.

The other male bit his lip, "You know I only wanted to protect you Jimin. This is a completely different ball game. I didn't want anyone to have a reason to bully you."

"Well I didn't need your protection Tae. I only needed your support. I also needed your trust. It's obvious you don't trust me as your friend. You would much rather believe whatever lies Hobi had told you than me. That hurt. But I'm glad we're finally getting pass that." Jimin tilted, "We are getting passed it, aren't we?"

The taller nodded, "Yes, yes of course. I need my best friend back. I...I couldn't believe it when..." He shook his head and looked away, unable to voice the rest of his sentence.

"I know Tae. It's fine. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"Do you talk to Jungkook's friend, Yoongi?"

Jimin frowned, "Not really, why?"

Taehyung shook his head and shrugged, "Oh. I was just wondering. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have known the truth."

"Yea well, it's a surprise he told you. He came at me pretty hard about the situation."

"Really?" The blue haired man sighed and shook his head. "Well him and Hobi can have each other for all I care."

Jimin searched his friend's face for any hurt, sadness or disappointment, but found none. "Well, you seem to have come to terms with it."

"I don't want to waste my time on someone who was such a liar. Plus I've had my chance to grieve I guess."

"Right."

There was an awkward silence that followed, both friends being unsure of what to say next.

"Well, um...would you like to meet Kookie?"

-

"Today was nice." Jimin said as he rested his head on Jungkook's chest. They were in Jimin's dorm after hanging out with Jin, Joon and Taehyung.

"Yeah. It was actually fun. Blue isn't such a bad dude after all." Jungkook murmured, voice husky from tiredness.

Jimin giggled, "You still insist on calling him Blue?"

The older shrugged, "That's what I've always called him."

The pink haired male hummed softly, "I'm glad we all get along now though. I just wish-"

"Tiny, don't. Yoongi made his choice alright."

"But don't you miss him though?"

Jungkook scoffed playfully, "We were friends Tiny. Not lovers."

Jimin huffed, "You know what I mean! You were friends for a long time and now that's just...ruined."

"I know. I tried to talk to him alright. But I won't tolerate him disrespecting you. And if that means we're no longer friends then so be it."

Jimin straightened up and turned to look at his boyfriend, "What about bros over hoes? You know I didn't want your fr-"

"First of all, you're not a hoe. Baby I'm happy. For the first time my life is filled with certainty and colour. I have you and our friends. Yes I miss Yoongi but not as much as I would miss you if you were gone."

Jimin bit his lip, "You're such a big sap I swear!" He felt his eyes glaze over with tears and he blinked them away, "I'm glad we have each other."

"Me too. Now, I read in a book somewhere that blind folding is kinky and sexy. Wanna try it?" Jungkook grinned.

"I'd love nothing more than to explore your sexual kinks with you Mr. Jeon. Would you like me to dress naughty for this occasion?" Jimin giggled as a blush rose on his cheeks.

He loved how playful they could be with each other. But in truth, he really did love how open Jungkook was to exploring his new found sexuality. There was never a dull moment.

"Sounds even more tempting. Preferably something red. Oh and that black, tight leather skirt that makes your ass look bigger than ever." Jungkook smirked as he smacked Jimin's rear when he climbed off the bed.

With a giggly yelp, the younger scampered off to his closet, getting ready for their wild night.

~
A/N
Hey my loves.  I appreciate you🤗❤❤❤❤

If you're still reading, thanks for sticking around😍