⚡38

Jimin had woken up later that day. His parents had unfortunately gone to check into a hotel and freshen up. But luckily, Jungkook hadn't left his side. Relief had washed over him when he had seen his boyfriend's beautiful eyes. The doctor had said everything looked okay but they would do some tests to make sure.

On the other hand, Jimin was a little woozy on what had happened to him. Jungkook was on the fence about telling him that it was his best friend that had really done this to him. He worried what Jimin's reaction would be. But he knew Jimin's parents would tell him anyway. So he decided it was better it came from him.

It broke his heart seeing Jimin come to terms with all his injuries. It would take a while to recover fully so he could even think about dancing again and that had rocked Jimin to the core. He had cried into Jungkook's chest, holding his biceps tightly. Obviously Jungkook told him he would be there for him. He would help his boyfriend through it all. 

That was when his mind had flashed to his parents and what Namjoon had done. He had yet to talk to them about it. But no matter what they said and how they felt about Jimin, he would never leave him. He loved Jimin too much. He was the only one that made Jungkook feel anything and he'd be damned if he let anyone take that away from him. Not even his parents. They didn't even know Jimin.

"Kookie?" Jimin pushed away from Jungkook's chest and wiped his tears.

"Yes baby?"

"Do you know what happened? I remember falling down the stairs but the circumstances are a bit hazy." Jimin touched his bandaged head, sighing in frustration.

"Jimin, um...yeah. The police were here and-"

"Police? Why? What happened?"

"Um...actually, you were hit on the head." Jungkook paused and swallowed, working up the courage to reveal who hit the small male.

"W-what? I..." Jimin looked thoughtful for a moment before he touched his head lightly, "I...think I remember."

Jungkook sat up straight, "Really? Did you see who did it?"

The other male shook his head, "I didn't see it. I think...I think I heard footsteps behind me. I was just about to text you and I had my phone in my hand. Next thing I knew there was this awful pain on the back of my head and I was falling down the stairs. I passed out before I even reached the bottom." Then it was as if realization suddenly hit Jimin. He covered his mouth with his hands and tears welled up in his eyes. "Oh my God! Someone wanted to hurt me Kookie! Oh my God! What did the police say? Do you think they're connected to the texts? Did you tell the police? It might give-"

"Jimin."

"Kookie I could have died! Someone was trying to kill me! I-"

"Jimin they...we know who did it." Jungkook forced the words through his lips.

The pink haired man looked up at him with worrisome eyes, "W-who? Why do you seem so distraught about it?...It's someone we know isn't it? Was it Pete? Or...it wasn't Yoongi was it? I'm sure he'd never do something like that. Right? So-"

"It was Taehyung."

"-maybe it was the guy Pete was with that night. He- wait...what? What did you just say?"

"It was Kim Taehyung. Your dormmate."

Jimin shook his head, "Jungkook this isn't a game. Just tell me the truth." he swallowed. Obviously Jungkook was just messing with him. His heart began beating erratically in his chest as his breathing became shallow. "Tell the truth Jungkook! Taehyung would never!"

"I'm so sorry baby. But he-"

"Stop! Just stop! This isn't funny!" Jimin placed both hands over his ears as he yelled at his boyfriend. "Taehyung is my bestfriend. We made up. We're fine! He would never hurt me! Stop lying to me!"