⚡4

"Jimin! Hey! Wanna dance?"

Pete stood in front of him, ignoring that Yoongi was standing right there.

Jimin gave him a forced smile, "No, I'm good."

"Oh come on! You look so lonely! It will be fun!" The boy stepped closer to him.

Jimin backed up a little, "It's okay. I'm just waiting for Hobi and Tae. They'll be here in a minute."

"You know Hobi?"

This time it was Yoongi who spoke.

Jimin turned to him, "Yea. I came here with him and his boyfriend."

Jimin watched Yoongi frown, "Boyfriend?"

"Jimin? Come on? Just one dance?" Pete snaked a hand over Jimin's wrist and pulled him off the stool.

"Pete! I said no. I'm not in the mood!" Jimin tried to pull away. But the boy snaked an arm around his waist.

"Don't be like that baby."

"Let him go."

Jimin swallowed when he heard the low growl of Yoongi who had stepped up beside them.

"Fuck off man." Pete scoffed, letting go of Jimin's waist. But he still had a hand clamped on his wrist as he squared up with Yoongi who he was a little taller than.

The platinum haired man looked bored as he rose a brow, "He said he doesn't want to dance. Are you going to force him?"

"He's just playing around. Back off!" Pete began to drag Jimin away.

"No! I'm not! Let me go!" Jimin tried to pry his fingers off him. He was basically cutting off his circulation now.

He turned to Yoongi with pleading eyes. The man rolled his eyes and lifted his fist, connecting it with the jaw of the taller.

"What the fuck!" Hands flying to his jaw, Pete immediately let go of Jimin who ran behind Yoongi, rubbing his aching wrist.

Jin saw what happened and stepped up, "What's going on? Jimin are you okay?"

"Aish! I'm fine. Fucking asshole doesn't know how-" Jimin got the wind knocked out of him when a fist connected with his shoulder, "Fuck!"

Pete had charged towards Yoongi who had dodged and he ended up punching Jimin who was standing right behind him.

Jimin landed unto Jin who screamed, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

But before Pete could even utter a word, Yoongi had him in a headlock. "Oh I'm going to fucking enjoy this!" The shorter led the taller through the crowd.

Jimin nursed his shoulder, his eyes watered as he watch Jungkook follow.

"Hell no! Jungkook! Get over here! Joon! Go stop Yoongi from killing someone." Jin shouted orders at both men.

Jimin watched as Namjoon nodded and scampered off and Jungkook folded his hands like a petulant child and walked over to Jin.

"Why the fuck couldn't I go?"

"Because you'd just join him! Look, be a good sport and take Jimin back to his place. I'll go find Hobi and Tae and let them know what happened." Jin said.

"I don't do fucking baby sitting duties Jin."

"Excuse me! I'm not a child!" Jimin fumed.

Jin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why are you so difficult? Just follow him please?"