⚡34

Jungkook banged on Jimin and Taehyung's dorm door. His anger was beginning to liquify in his veins and his thoughts were becoming more and more clouded. He could barely see past the glaze of tears that had misted over his eyeballs as he shouted Jimin's name.

"Jungkook? What the hell is wrong with you?" Taehyung opened the door and a furious Jungkook barreled passed him.

"Where is he? Where is he Taehyung?!"

"Jimin? I don't know, I haven't seen him." Taehyung shrugged with a look of confusion on his face.

Jungkook barged to his boyfriend's bedroom. It was dark. When he switched on the lights he saw books scattered all across Jimin's bed. There was no light in the bathroom and Jungkook hurried out to see Taehyung about to go into his room.

"Taehyung!"

The blue haired male looked up at him like a deer caught in headlights. "Huh? Why are you yelling? I thought Jimin was with you."

"He texted me several minutes ago and told me he was going to get medicine because you didn't feel well." Jungkook shoved the phone in Taehyung's face, displaying the messages Jimin had sent him. But he had been calling him several times on the way over and his phone had went straight to voicemail.

"What? W-why wou-, oh! W-well yes I didn't feel w-well. He just-" Taehyung flinched when an angry Jungkook cut him off.

"Don't fucking lie to me..." Jungkook lowered his head and took a deep breath. "H-has he been seeing someone else?"

Taehyung looked away, "I can't answer that. I don't know. I thought he was with you."

"Please! Please just tell-"

"I don't fucking know alright! Would it really be a surprise? Look at the way he dresses. He's begging for attention. Plus you're probably too inexperienced for him." Taehyung waved his hand nonchalantly. Like what he was saying was the most obvious thing in the world.

Jungkook felt his heart break to pieces. He gulped thickly, unsuccessfully swallowing the lump that was forming in his throat.

"He's your friend. Why would you talk about him like that?" Jungkook was upset, at first he was angry. But after hearing how Taehyung had spoken about Jimin he felt all his anger drain away. He knew Jimin. Maybe even better than Taehyung at this point. He needed to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Why are you taking up for him? He's obviously hiding something from you. That's shitty. Plus he's using my name to cover for himself. You should be furious!" Taehyung ranted, throwing up his arm dramatically.

"Yeah! I should be!" Jungkook chucked his phone at the blue haired male whose eyes widened at the picture he saw.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Exactly what it looks like."

"Is that...Pete?" Taehyung studied the picture closely. Taking in all the details. Jimin and Pete were in bed together. The cotton candy haired man was buried in the crook of the taller's neck, sleeping soundly while Pete smiled smugly at the camera.

Taehyung's eyes roamed for small details and scoffed internally; disgusted. "This is terrible!" He muttered under his breath. He looked up at Jungkook who looked distraught. "Sorry Jungkook. I know exactly how you feel."

Jungkook heaved a heavy sigh, steeling himself as he took back his phone. He wasn't about to let it all go just yet. He needed to talk to Jimin first. Just to confirm. "It's fine. I'll wait in his room until-"

"Don't be ridiculous. He's not coming home."

"How do you know?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Did you see that picture? He was all cozy in bed. You think he's going to get up out of that?"

Jungkook was struggling to breath past the lump in his throat. All his emotions were clawing at him to be set free. The pit of his stomach was turning to mush at the thought that Jimin had been cheating on him all this time. He couldn't fathom it.

He knew Jimin. They were together most of the time. Jungkook had never seen the signs that he was talking to someone else. Especially a scumbag like Pete. Things definitely didn't add up.

"Why don't you come in? We can talk about it since I've been through the same thing." Tae looked at him shyly with a small smile on his face.

Jungkook frowned, "No thank you." Jungkook made to move off but Tae grabbed his arm, "I'm telling you, it's hard to handle on your own. I'll be here with you Jungkook. Come on, just-"

"I said no thanks!" Jungkook pulled his arm from the other male and glared at him. "If you won't give Jimin the benefit of the doubt then I will."

Taehyung scoffed, "Just accept it and move on. Just let it go Jungkook. It already happened. Just come inside wi-"

"Bye Taehyung." Jungkook quickly headed for the door, perturbed by the way Taehyung, Jimin's bestfriend, was acting.

He had an idea, but he needed to get to a friend of his first.

He needed to find Jimin. He called him twice more, receiving voicemail again. Jungkook felt uneasiness settle in the pit of his stomach. He was almost sure this was a set up orchestrated by Pete. Maybe it was payback for getting him expelled.

Jungkook scoffed. He felt like he was in a cliche novel where the person gets rejected then goes all psycho on the main lead. It was typical. But now, if what he thought was true, Jimin could be in serious danger.

He quickened his pace and dialled Jin on his way.

He picked up after several rings, "Kook, I love you, but I need my world wide handsome sleep!"

"Jin I think something's wrong." Jungkook murmured. He wished he had carried Lightning since his friend was all the way across campus.

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Jin asked. Then he yelled into the background, "Joonie! Kookie is in trouble!"

"Jin! It's not me. It's Jimin. I don't know what's going on but someone sent me a picture of him cheating on me."

"What?! Hell no! Really? I don't...That's just so hard to believe. I'm so sorry Kookie. Are you coming over?"

"That's the thing. At first I was upset. I was angry that he would do this to me. But...Jin...we know Jimin. He's...A literal angel. He's with us most of his free time. I even have the password to his phone and I...there was no evidence he was cheating. I just...I won't accept it."

"But Kook...What if it's actually true? What then?"

"Then I'll believe it. Obviously we'll break up and I'll never love again but I just...I don't think he's cheating. I feel it in my gut that something's off."

"Okay. Okay fine. So what are you going to do? I really want this to be a misunderstanding as well. Are you going to talk to Jimin?"

"That's the thing. I can't find him. He's not at home and his phone is off after he sent me a text message saying he's going to get medicine for Taehyung which proved to be a lie."

"Then what more proof do you need that he's been lying to you? He obviously told you that so you would be thrown off and he could go cheat! Kook! Just...Come over. I know you want to think he's a good guy-"

"Jin! I won't let my emotions lead me to make assumptions. When the evidence tells me otherwise and I hear it from his lips, then I'll be done. Okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. And I'm here now. I got to go. I'll talk to you later." Jungkook hung up before Jin could question him.

Everyone was doubting Jimin. Jungkook had his moments but there was no way he would let them cloud his rational thoughts.

But in the back of his mind the picture of Jimin cuddled up with Pete still lingered.

What if Jimin really did cheat on him?

What then?