⚡35

Jungkook knocked on his friend's door and sighed in relief when it opened soon after.

"Jungkook? What the hell are you doing here?"

Jungkook quickly pushed past his friend. "I'm sorry Minho but I really need your help."

The other male closed his door and folded his arms, "Clearly. This is completely out of character for you. What's going on?"

Jungkook held up his phone, "I need to know where this picture is from."

Minho walked closer, then his eyes widened, "Isn't that your boyfriend?"

"Yes. But I don't think the picture is real. Or maybe it is but...I don't know." Jungkook sighed, not even sure what to say.

Minho raised a brow, "He's cheating on you and you want proof that he's not, even though you have the proof right there on your phone?"

"Look, something in my gut tells me there's something wrong here. Can you just...please. Can you recover the number or something? Anything at all?"

Minho sighed, "I'll try. But I doubt it since it's unknown. I could try to override that but if they used a burner or something it's next to impossible." He took the phone and plugged it into his computer and started typing away.

Jungkook began pacing back and forth. He started to wonder if Jimin was really in bed with Pete right now. Maybe he was blackmailed and they drugged him. All those stupid texts that Jimin had been getting and they hadn't even reported a single one. Jungkook ran his hands through his hair in frustration. This whole incident had to be connected to that. They probably told Jimin to come to them alone then had him drugged and set up that picture. That was the most logical explanation he could think of.

"Okay so, sorry dude but the number is unrecoverable. It seems they used scramblers or some- wait..." Minho zoomed up the picture and squinted his eyes as he got closer to his computer screen. He adjusted some settings and zoomed in even more. "Ha!"

Jungkook rushed to his side, "What? What is it?"

"Well, good news for you I guess. This photo has been doctored."

Jungkook frowned, "What?"

"It's been photoshopped. The picture isn't real."

Jungkook sagged in relief, "Oh thank God." He heaved a heavy sigh. "But how do you know?"

"Because I know who did it. He calls himself TrojanHorse. In every work he does he leaves his signature. However, it's invisible to the naked eye and you have to thoroughly scan the picture and change the light setting to discover it. He's a really good craftsman. He-"

"Where can I find him?"

"Uh, oh yes. Um, well he lives south on Wellington. 14 Crestnut Drive. He's not a student but with the right incentive, he may tell you who hired him to doctor the footage." Minho scribbled the address on a piece of paper and handed it and Jungkook's phone back to him.

"Thanks so much man. You're a life saver!" Jungkook ran out of the dorm room and to the elevator.

Now that he knew the picture was fake, he really needed to find Jimin. Someone was playing mind games with them now and it didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. He hated that he couldn't get through to Jimin's phone. He quickly rushed into the elevator and slipped out when he reached the bottom floor.

He needed to go get his car. He couldn't report Jimin missing because it had been less than an hour but he really wanted to. He hoped he wasn't in any danger. He would go get the information he needed and come back and report Jimin missing so people would be on the look out for him.