⚡32

Jimin giggled, "Kookie! Nooooooo. I want to go out. I was looking forward to" He lightly pushed his fists against his boyfriend's chest, squirming to get out of his hold.

"Fuck Jimin. You look magnificent. I almost don't want anyone seeing you like this. I guess it's my fault for telling you to wear your prettiest skirt." Jungkook couldn't help it as he placed the smaller down, running his hands up his sides. "But baby, will you be able to skate comfortably in those?"

Jimin frowned for a second, "I could put on some biker shorts underneath in case it rides up?"

Jungkook nodded, still staring at him dreamily, "Yes, biker shorts. Do that and let's get out of here before I take you right here in this hall."

Jimin giggled as he pounced away to go put on the skin tight black shorts. Then the couple made their way to Jungkook's car.

"It's a little out of town so we'll be driving for a little." The taller said.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"Nope."

Jimin pouted as he settled in his seat, clicking his seatbelt in place as they zoomed off.

They chatted happily and sang songs along the way like the best of friends. That was something they both appreciated about their relationship, it was never only sexual, their friendship also blossomed too. They were best friends and lovers which made everything even sweeter.

"Babe can I ask you something?" Jungkook's voice had changed to a more serious tone as he turned down the music a little.

"Sure. What is it?" Jimin turned to him.

"How do you feel now...with...cross dressing? Like...are you beginning to get comfortable wearing your skirts and stuff again? Is everything okay at school with it?"

Jimin beamed at him as his heart swelled. His boyfriend was such a sweet and caring dude. He'd never let him go. "Well I'm happiest when I'm being myself. If I'm being honest people have been making comments here and there which you know. But nothing I can't handle because I have you, my love. I love my style and I'm happier than I've ever been. So thank you for helping me do this Kookie."

Jungkook smiled. That cute bunny smile that could melt any heart. He was just too handsome. Jimin leaned over and placed a quick kiss on his cheek, earning a chuckle.

"You know I got you baby. Always. If the comments ever get to you, just know that I'm here."

Jimin nodded as his thoughts drifted off to his anonymous tormentor. The messages had continued. But as Jimin had suspected, they were all meaningless. Nothing had happened to him. So he had finally began to move on and not care what the person said regardless of how terrible the messages were.

Jungkook still insisted they tell someone. But Jimin didn't see the point. It had been several weeks into the semester and nothing had happened. And he was confident that nothing would.

-

"We're here baby."

Jimin nodded his thoughts away as he looked up at the large sign facing him.

Kalugaa Skateboard Park

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Kookie! Oh my God! A skateboard park? With vert ramps and everything?!" Jimin was absolutely buzzing with excitement, eyes shinning and legs pumping as he squealed.

Jungkook was bursting at the seams with adoration for his boyfriend. His excitement was enough to make him feel all kinds of proud. "Yes Tiny. Vert ramps and everything. Come on. Let's go check it out."

The pink haired fluff ball quickly grabbed Rock Bison and scampered off into the arena, not even bothering to wait for his boyfriend. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head, grabbing Lightning and hopping out of his car, locking it.

Jimin on the other hand was absolutely amazed. The park was huge. It had a massive vert ramp and Jimin couldn't wait to dust off his skills.

The park was not crowded. But it did have cliques of people here and there. Jimin noticed how the people there all had different styles. He could see the obvious gothic group. The bad boys and the twinks. The tomboys and so on and so forth. To be honest, he felt like he fit right in with his cotton candy hair and tight skirt. No one turned to look at him, and the ones who did see him didn't even bat an eye. Well, except for some of them who were clearly checking him out.

"Baby." Jimin felt Jungkook slip an arm around his waist as he came up behind him.

"Kookie what took you so long? I wanna skate! Come on!" The smaller pulled him along, rushing to a space that not many people were using.

"Alright babe let's see what you got.

-

"That was amazing! We should definitely go again!"

"We are never going back there."

Jimin pouted, "Kookie come on! I beat you fair and square."

The two had basically garnered a lot of attention as they had skated. Doing multiple tricks and seeing who was the better skater. The people had cheered louder for Jimin. Not that Jungkook minded. His boyfriend was actually way better than him. Maybe it was because he was lighter or he looked way more elegant. But that wasn't why Jungkook was brooding.

"That isn't why we aren't going back Jimin."

The smaller's eyes widened as he heard Jungkook call him by his actual name. "Jungkook what's wrong?" He turned to him worriedly.

Silence.

"Koo! Talk to me."

Jungkook didn't know how to just spit it out. He felt selfish for even feeling the way he did.

They were on a secluded road that would lead to the high way. Very little cars were passing by. So Jungkook pulled over between a slot in the trees.

"Kookie?"

"That dude. What was his name? Blaze or Blade or whatever?" Jungkook muttered between clenched teeth, his fingers tightening on the steering wheel.

"Blaine? What about him?" Jimin turned to his boyfriend attentively.

"Wow you even remember his name so well. I'm not surprised. He's taller, more muscular than me. I-"

"Jungkook. Don't do this. A little jealousy is cute but not when you make it sound like you're insecure about our relationship."

Jungkook whipped around and stared intently at his boyfriend. Jimin looked absolutely gorgeous. That Blaine guy had every right to be all over him. But Jimin had shut him down politely, mentioning Jungkook was his boyfriend.

However, Blaine wasn't the only one ogling Jimin. He had felt a surge of anger as multiple people took in Jimin's spectacular thighs, plump ass and pretty face.

"I'm sorry. I just...you're just so pretty and perfect Jimin. You could have anyone and those guys were throwing themselves at you."

Jimin scooted over to turn his boyfriend's face to his, "My love. That doesn't matter. You were so busy looking at the persons looking at me that you didn't see the persons swooning at you. A couple of them even flirted with you. But I know you're mine and I am yours. I'm not worried. You shouldn't be either."

"Jimin?"

"Yes baby?"

"I fucking love you. So much!" Jungkook's hands found the smaller's waist and lifted him over to his side. Placing his legs on either side of the older male, Jimin straddled Jungkook on his seat. He quickly adjusted the seat back so they had space and then moved to attach his lips to his boyfriend's, grinding his hips as he did so.

Jungkook couldn't help the groan that bubbled in the back of his throat.

"You're hot when your jealous Koo. But you should always remember I belong to you. Only you."

Their words turned into action as they showed each other how much their love was.

Somewhere in the car, Jimin's phone dinged with a message he would never read.

Bitch, it's time to play...