⚡28

Jungkook had told Jimin exactly what he thought. Which is why they were now in their current situation.

"I didn't know things like this could really be pulled off in real life." Jimin whispered as he panted, pulling down a short, neon green biker skirt that had been bunched around his waist.

"We didn't really do anything. But baby...you should get more of these." Jungkook said as he helped him smooth down the skirt.

"Oral sex in a changing room is something Kookie!"

"It is. It was the highlight of this whole trip. That was fucking amazing. I want to fuck you so bad in one of these." The older man used a hand to caress Jimin's thick ass. He could already feel himself getting hard again just seeing Jimin in a black skin tight crop top and the thigh hugging skirt.

Jimin turned around with the most seductive look Jungkook had ever seen, "Well you just tongue fucked me...and for a newbie, you did pretty amazing. You used that tongue like a fucking sex freak. I came so hard Kookie. I came so hard for you." Jungkook groaned as Jimin slipped his hand over his growing erection.

"Baby please. We can't do this here. They'll probably hear us and we've been in here long enough."

Jimin ignored him, tiptoeing to plant a firm kiss on the taller's lips. He groaned as he snaked his arms around the petite male.

"Mhmm. How about we cut this short, go get some food and head home quickly?" Jimin whispered against Jungkook's soft lips.

The raven haired male nodded profusely, "Yes we should definitely do that."

The blonde giggled as he wriggled out of his boyfriend's grasp. "Okay. Go choose a few items for yourself and lets go cash out."

Jungkook nodded as he bit his lip, eyes roaming over Jimin's luscious legs in the skirt.

"Kookie go. The sooner we are out of here the more time we can have the house to ourselves." the blond purred, licking his lips coquettishly.

With that knowledge, JK was out the door.

-

"You two are so nasty!"

Jimin giggled as Jin clicked his tongue and gave the younger couple a disgusted face.

"Lay off Jin. You and Joon are even louder sometimes. And you call him daddy which is gross and weird." Jungkook grumbled as he sat on the couch.

Namjoon smirked, "Have Jimin call you daddy while you're doing it and you'll definitely understand."

"I can't believe you two bailed on my meticulously planned trip to come home and have sex!" Jin yelled.

"Well believe it Jinnie. And you might want to get up from there because we fucked there too." JK grinned as he saw the horror on Jin's face.

"You animalistic moron! Jimin how could you?!"

Jimin laughed heartily, "He's lying Jin. We didn't have sex on the couch. Kookie stop teasing him. You're going to raise his blood pressure!"

For the rest of the night, the two couples played games and had fun teasing each other. Jimin felt like he finally found friends he could rely on. He wished he and Taehyung were still close. Maybe he could have been with them too.

He still didn't know if he wanted to forgive the other male for all that he had done. But Jimin wasn't one to hold long term grudges. If Taehyung wanted to mend things, who was he to say no? They lived together for heavens sake. If Jimin knew Taehyung at all he knew right now he was devastated that Hobi was such a snake. He was a bit remorseful that he couldn't be there for his friend in such a difficult time.

It made him feel like he was failing as a best friend. But he couldn't help the happiness he had found in his new relationship and friendships. He felt guilty that now that he was happy his best friend was sad. But no matter how guilty and sad he felt, the happiness was always greater.

He had a passion he had never felt in a relationship before. He and Jungkook made each other happy. In the days that followed, they made love, they made memories and Jungkook boosted his confidence more than anything. No matter what happened he knew Jungkook would stand by him. Which was why he was ready to go back to school with his new found confidence.

He would walk in with his freshly dyed cotton candy pink hair and neon skirts. He would focus on his friends and boyfriend and forget everyone else and what they would say. He felt reborn. He fell in love. Not only with his boyfriend but with himself as well.

Jungkook made sure Jimin saw himself through his eyes. He made sure to tell him how stunning he was each and everyday. He left no room for doubt in the smaller's mind. Jimin was forever grateful. Everyday they learned new things about each other that made them fall deeper in love. They didn't say it though, but deep down they knew.

Everything was perfect. Or so it seemed.

Fear lingered in the shadows of Jimin's mind and for good reason, because his smiles hid the unease and trepidation that was bubbling in the pit of his stomach.

Every now and again his phone would vibrate and his heart would stop.

Someone was lurking in the shadows, wishing for his downfall.

~
💞
Okay my loves...

Thank you so much for your continued support. You guys mean a lot to me. I know it sucks to wait a couple days for updates but I thank those who are still here. You guys are the absolute best.

Stay safe and healthy my loves. 💜💜💜💜