"Thanks, Leodude—uh, I mean, Leopardess

"Thanks for dropping by...dude" Leopardess lightly punches his shoulder.

Anansi crawls up to Cat Noir and grabs his ring-wielding hand with her left hand while bracing herself with her right, she reached for his ring with another left hand. "It's just you and me, kitty cat"

Cat Noir grits his teeth, then he gasps. "Hey, spider, guess what. Cataclysm!"

A purple butterfly outlines Anansi's face. 

"No! Don't touch his ring; it's charged with destructive energy!" Hawk Moth warned.

"Hey, make up your mind, Mothy; I couldn't care less about his Miraculous. You're the one who's been nagging me about it all evening" Anansi retorted.

"Cat Noir has called on his power but he can't use it. Just be patient and wait for him to transform back. Then the ring will be uncharged once again and you'll be able to take it from him"

"Whatever, if you say so" The villain leans back to rest against the web upside-down and wait.

"Hurry up, girls" Cat Noir urged.

"We're gonna need your help again. Do you still wanna save your friend?" Ladybug asked Nino.

"I'll do anything for her" Nino expressed, looking determined. 

"Nino Lahiffe" Ladybug holds out a wooden jewelry box. "This is the Miraculous of the turtle, which grants the power of protection. You will use it for the greater good"

Nino takes the jewelry box and opens it; a green orb of light emerges and floats around him until it turns into Wayzz. "Whoa, dude!"

"Hello, my name is Wayzz"

"Hey little guy, what are you, a genie like in those fairy tales?"

"I am a kwami. I can't grant wishes, but I can give you super powers"

"Once the job is done, you must return the Miraculous to me" Ladybug instructed.

"Can we trust you?" Leopardess queried while Nino slid on the bracelet.

"You bet, dudette" The boy confirmed.

"Then all you have to say is: "Wayzz, shell on!" Wayzz told.

"Wayzz, shell on!"

After the transformation sequence was complete, Nino was now turned into Carapace. He laughs. "That's crazy!"

"Stay focused! We have to hurry before Cat Noir transforms back. And we need him to save Alya. Lucky Charm!" Ladybug receives boxing gloves. 

"Boxing gloves? You're not gonna fight Anansi directly, are you?" Carapace questioned.

Ladybug uses her Lucky Vision; it highlights Carapace, the Arc de Triomphe, Leopardess, and Cat Noir. "Actually, no. But I know someone's who gonna" She looked at Leopardess. "Leo, do you know how to box"

"I mean, I kinda learned a bit from someone even though his career ended" Leopardess spoke, referring to Floyd Mayweather. "But yeah, I can box"

"Good" Ladybug looked at Carapace. "You've got to protect us. Me, Leopardess, Cat Noir, and Alya" She puts a hand on his shoulder. "You've already proved you're capable of doing it"

Carapace smiles and nods; Ladybug nods back and the three jump down and run towards the Arc de Triomphe.

"Hey, six-hands! Catch this!" Carapace throws his shield at Anansi, who dodges it by jumping down to the ground.