a little break in melody's belly

Picture of the day

1 2 3 go

Luigi looked worn a beat. He had a rough day of fighting the forces of evil, playing sports, getting bullied, and being crushed. Safed to say Luigi was stressed out. He opened the door. To his mansion and when he closed it his overalls got stuck on the handles making him slam his head on the door.

Luigi:*groans* stupid door.

Luigi heard a familiar melody. He was to tired and annoyed to get scared of one of his ghostly foes coming back. So he just went to bed. But he couldn't sleep the piano was to loud.

Luigi: can't I just have a normal day in with no problems.

He grabbed his poltergust and kicked the door down to the music room.

Melody: It seems you have gotten more straight forward.

Luigi: no it's just that I am not in the mode for this today! Just get in the poltergust so I can get some sleep.

Melody: usually I wouldn't ask a ragmuffen like you. But what's wrong.

Luigi: it's just that I had a rough day. Bowser kidnapped peach again and a burned myself on some lava, after we saved peach I got no recognition, when I went to clear my head king boo attacked me for the 4th time in a row, almost got eaten by some purana plants, Daisy challenged me to smash in 3 different ways so I don't fill good all over except for my manhood probably the only good thing this day, and I had to run a bunch or arons for my friends. I just want to rest.

Melody: I guess it was a bad day. I going to be honest I feel bad for you. I know a way that will help you relax.

Luigi: what is that.

Melody: I am going to eat you.

Luigi:.....

He turned on the poltergust.

Melody: wait hear me out. I will swallow you whole and you can rest in my stomach.

Luigi: that sounds deadly and disgusting.

Melody: no ghost can't digest food so you will not die and their stomachs can relax any soul. You will love and so would I sense it feels good.

Luigi: if it will relax me than fine.

Luigi took of his poltergust and let melody eat him head first. Luigi found going down her throat weird. And despite being in such a cramped space as her stomach ger felt at peace and relaxed even the slimy stuff in her stomach didn't bother him. It felt nice.

Luigi: thank you.

Melody was laughing as he put his hat on her round stomach

Melody: no problem. I haven't done this in decades. And it feels better than I remembered if you want out just say the word.

She started to play some music as Luigi drifted off to sleep.