princess bros

Picture of the day

1 2 3 Go

Mario and Luigi where sneaking into Peach's room.

Mario: remember luigi nobody should know that we like to crossdress.

Luigi: got it.

They opened up her clothing closet. Luigi took a regular pink dress. And Mario took her white wedding dress. They put the dresses on and even grabbed a crowns that marched.

Peach: awww Mario we are wearing the same thing.

The Bros turned around and jumped in fear. As Peach was there and already wearing a wedding dress.

Mario: it's not what it looks like.

Luigi: yeah.

Mario: we where just making sure your dresses where wearable.

Luigi looked at him weirdly.

Mario: that was not the best thing to say.

Peach: it's okay boys I know you just wanted to feel pretty and there's nothing wrong with that.

Luigi: wow really.

Mario: I am surprised you are not mad that we told you're clothes.

Peach: oh no I am made but right now let's have some fun. Oh and you guys are missing something.

She gave them some of her earrings.
The Bros but them on and looked proud. Which made peach giggle to herself.

Peach: I might ask my designer to make some dresses specifically for you guys. So you won't be steeling mine.

Mario: sounds like a plan.

Luigi: yep. But please don't tell anyone what we are doing.

Peach: don't worry I won't.