an interesting ball game

Picture of the day

1 2 3 Go (this one is mature if you don't want to see it skip it)

It was and ordinary basketball game with Luigi and his friends. But they had to leave and do something.

Luigi: oh well I guess I can just work on my shots.

White mage: hello Luigi long time no see.

Luigi jumped and fell to the ground out of surprise. The ball he accidentally threw landed in white mages hand. Luigi looked at her and saw that she was looking at him weird. Like her eyes where full of lust.

Luigi: oh you startled me. How as it been. I haven't seen you sense the last sports mix.

White mage: yeah but do you want to play. One on one. I am bored.

Luigi: sure.

The checked the ball. And started playing. White mage ran around Luigi only for him to get back in front of her.

Luigi: a little slow.

White mage: I am wearing heels.

She jumped trying to go for a slam dunk. Luigi jumped to stop her.

White mage: gotcha

She spreaded her legs and lifted one up so under her dress could be seen. Luigi froze in mind air as he saw that she had nothing under her dress. And soon her private part smacked Luigi right in the face. She made the duck. And Luigi fell on the ground.

Luigi: what the fuck?

He looked up to see her fall straight on him. And she let out a gasp when she realized his nose got stuck in her pussy.

White mage: as anyone told you your Gaint nose is good for a girls pleasure.

Luigi: no because no sane person would think about that.

White mage: hmmm well it's true.

She took off her clothes and was completely nude. Making Luigi blush. She started to move around left, right, up down. After awhile sh stood up turned around and sat back on Luigi's face but this time not on his nose. She leaned down and unzipped his overalls. And started to suck his dick. Luigi was thinking to himself and just went with the flow she started to lick her vagina. She let out little moan.

White mage: that's the spirit.

After awhile of doing this she had an idea.

White mage: Let's move this to the next level.

She got off of him. And than sat on his dick. Luigi sat up and put his hands on her breast. He played with them while she went up and down on him. Increasing her speed the Longer she went.

White mage: I knew *panting* coming her with*panting* no would be a good idea.

Luigi: I am coming!

He shot it all in her anus. White mage also cam to and it fell on the court.

White mage: you are good at this let's keep going.

She started go up and down again until her phone rang she picked up her dress and grabbed the phone.

White mage: I got to go. May be we can have round 2 later.

Luigi: my house to night.

White mage: sure but don't tell anyone we did this.

She put back on her dress and teleported away. Luigi fell on the ground.

Luigi: that was amazing.