a brotherly dual

Picture of the day

1 2 3 Go

Mario and Luigi where staring at each other on rainbow. They both looked mad.

Luigi: you took the last slice of pizza.

Mario: you should have been faster.

Luigi: I only had 3 slices you had 4 and still ate the last one!

Mario: don't be a even Steven.

Luigi: that's it.

Luigi charged up his thunder hand and charged at Mario. Mario did the same but with his fire hand. The clash of there punches broke part of the track. Mario and his bro landed on the debris. Mario took out f.l.u.i.d.d Luigi took out the poltergeist 5000 they charged at each other platforming around. Mario continued to spray Luigi with water but he just power through it. He sucked up Mario and shot him out. Mario bounced all over the place destroying more and more of rainbow road. Mario took out a metal cap once he stopped.

Luigi: invincibility vs invincibility.

He took out a star. Each Punch was so strong people on planet was starting to feel it. Once there items ran out Mario grabbed Luigi and punched him so hard he was sent down to the planet like a meteor. After getting up Mario came down and grabbed a fire flower to increase his fire power. Luigi grabbed and ice flower and charged a ice ball they threw it at each other causing alot if steam. Neither could see. Luigi heard a big bang and as the smoke cleared he saw Mario on the ground knocked out with Peach over him. He tried to run but got hit by a bat from Daisy.

Daisy: we should teach them a lesson.

Peach: yeah.

When they woke up they both realized that they had half of there mustaches.

Peach: now forgive each other or you will have non of your mustaches.

Mario and Luigi quickly made up in fear.

Daisy: good.