you know you want me big

Picture of the day

1 2 3 Go

Luigi and Waluigi got invited to Daisy house. Well more like Luigi Waluigi was just following him.

Waluigi: I haven't seen Daisy in so long. I bet she is still has beautiful as ever. I hope she still got that ass.

Luigi: yeah. But personality is the most important.

Waluigi: yes sure what ever you say weegee.

The made it to there castle where in of her workers told them she was in her bed room. They went to the bedroom. And saw Daisy finishing a cake.

Waluigi: well umm wow you kinda let your self go.

Daisy: maybe.

She said as she wiped all the crumbs off her face. She laid down and gave a seductive look.

Daisy: but I am still better than ever.

Waluigi: maybe in the buttocks and boob department but I don't think you were as attractive as you once where. I more into skinny for girls so see you later.

He left. Which just left Luigi and Daisy alone.

Daisy: so what do you think.

Luigi: that I still love you despite the change. You may look different but you are still the same Daisy that I fell in love with way back.

Daisy: awww.

She grabbed him and kissed him on the lips. Making Luigi blush like mad. She then got on top of him.

Daisy: let's have some fun.

She made out with him before taking all her clothes off and having sex.

Daisy: *panting* how was that.

Luigi: amazing you are as good as when we first did it.

Daisy: hey Luigi can you go get me some food.

Luigi: of course.

After her stepped out Daisy looked at a picture of when she first meet Luigi.

Daisy: you are as nice as ever.