Mecha Bowser

Picture of the day

1 2 3 go

Mario and Luigi ran to bowser's castle. And made it to the bridge to see princess peach on the other side.

Peach: Mario!

Mario ran to heat but Bowser landed in front of him.

Bowser: you idiots it won't be that easy.

He took out a metal box that turned into liquid and it covered his whole body turning him into a more robotic version of himself.

Bowser: beat this.

He lunched his fist like rockets. Mario and Luigi jumped out of the way. Mario slid under him and was running to tge axe. The spikes on bowser's back shot out on chains and raped Mario up. Luigi jumped and hit Bowser with his hammer but Bowser was unfazed. His fist finally flew back to him as he grabbed Luigi.

Bowser: quite the upgrade don't you think.

Mario: unfortunately yes. But we also have power ups.

Mario put on a metal cap and broke his chains. And hit Bowser making him let go of Luigi who put on the vanish cap.

Mario: now I am as tough and stronger.

Bowser punched him and than Mario punched him back Bowser opened his mouth and shot a laser from it. Breaking matel Mario.

Bowser: you not so tough.

The vanish cap power warn out showing Luigi next to the axe.

Luigi: Mario jump!

Luigi cut the chains holding the bridge. As the bridge started to fall Mario jump to safety . And Bowser used jets on his feet to stay in the air.

Bowser: yor can't beat me!

Mario grabbed the axe and threw it at his feet causing the jets to malfunction. And send Bowser rocketing all over the room before being sent into lava.

Mario: another day another turtle beat.