you're opinion is wrong

Picture of the day

1 2 3 go

Person 1: that's why peach is mu favorite.

Person 2: I don't get it all four of the main Mario girls are boring.

Person 1: no they are not.

Person 2: you just explained why you like peach. But all you said was that she had a good design you didn't say anything about personality not even with the others other than Daisy. Like that mattered much. Peach is a plot device with no personality other than thank you and no. Even in the spin-offs she says nothing that some random girl off the streets wouldn't also say. No actually I am wrong the basic girls you find on the street would probably add there own spin the the one spin off that does give her personality she was an unlikable diva always taking pictures of herself and getting made at the slightest inconvenience or when she doesn't win blaming others.

Person 1: I do not agree with everything you said. How about this rosalina---

Person 2: has no personality.

Person 1: how can you day that did you play galaxy.

Person 2: I did and I well tell you backstory doesn't equal personality. The most I can say is that she is carrying but I could make a blank of wood care about people and get the same results. She does nothing to set her personality up. She could have been wise but nothing in the games support it other than her build the Observatory but where are those smarts now. They could have shown how she would react to being near other lifeforms after being around nothing but lumas for decades on end. They could have shown how she acts with confidation with her op powers is she calm or secretly sadistic. But right now all she does is tell Mario to give fight Bowser and than shows up in other games doing the recycled dance animation the whole roster does.

Person 1: and what about pa--

Person 2: Pauline is literally peach alpha. But somehow with even less personality the closet thing to personality she had was in the donkey Kong show about the arcade game. Than she was wiped off the face of the earth never to be seen until the Mario vs donkey Kong series which I guess that based on donkey Kong 94 so it is actually that game. But still by the time she was getting kidnapped by donkey Kong nothing changed peach could have also fet that roll easily god knows that Bowser wasn't the only one that kidnapped her. But maybe that would have been better we could see Donkey Kong fight Bowser. But I guess Nintendo didn't want to get sued for ripping off king Kong vs Godzilla. And when she was brought back she only got popular because of the song and the fact it was another girl to draw porn off.

Person 1: ummm I think you should stop

Person 2: why I haven't even got to Daisy yet. Don't get me started on Daisy.

Before he could say any thing person 1 ran away.

Person 2: ?

He turned around to see all 4 girls smiling while hold guns.

Person 2:(in a frighten tone) how did you get here?

Peach: don't worry sweetie. You don't need to know how.

Rosalina: yeah we not going to hurt you.

Person 2: oh thank god.

Daisy: we will just kill you so fast that you die before the pain sets in.

Pauline: good bye.

They shot him down. In broad daylight.

Person 3: sis remind me to never say opinions out loud.

Person 4: sure bro.