idea!

Picture of the day

1 2 3 go

Crygor: we will be visiting my old pal E.gadd. he is a great scientist not as good as me mind you.

Penny: I heard of him he is always on Scientists weekly. He is famous for his ghost research.

Crygor: oh yes he is. I remember when he used to be into studying thwomps.

They rang the doorbell to e.gadds lab.

E.gadd: ahh crygor haven't seen you sense our collage days. And who is this young lady?

Crygor: this is my granddaughter penny crygor.

E.gadd: I didn't know you had a kid. Or that you're kid had a kid.

Crygor: yeah I don't really talk about non science stuff with my lab friends. Can you show us some of your invitations. My granddaughter is as into science as we are.

E.gadd: always great to see the young take the path of science. Come in come in.

E.gadd started to show them his inventions as both penny a crygor take note.

E.gadd: let me teach you the inner workings of one of my favorites. The Flash Liquidizer Ultra Dousing Device, f.l.u.d.d for short.

Crygor: you always loved your naming scemes.

He brought them to a class room as he talked about fludd. And as he talked and both taking note this particular invitation really grabbed penny's attention. As she took notes and thought of ways to improve the design.

Crygor: it's been fun to talk to you but it is getting lat.

E.gadd: understandable I shall come to you're place some time and see what you been working on.

Crygor: trust me it will blow your socks off.

As both went home penny couldn't sleep. As she instantly went hard to work.

Penny: I will build my main in a way that can do all 3 functions at once, spry,boost, and rocket. And it will hold more water. I will give it better air control and everything. So exacting!