fight for the star

Picture of the day

1 2 3 Go

Toad: what an amazing game if Mario party! But we have a promblem. It seems all four of you tied.

Daisy: I would have won if you didn't give them those pity stars!

Toad: but Daisy you where the one that got all the bonus stars and the end. And all of them where for something bad.

Daisy punched toad so hard he was sent flying.

Kamek: seeing as toad took a vacation I will be the host and to settle this.

The brung out a huge star.

Kamek fight for it!

They all jump on and the star flew. As soon as Daisy turned around she was hit by a bone from dry bones. She ate a mushroom and grew bigger and keep trying to crush him.

Dry bones: #$&#$

Daisy: keep running you dead Koopa.

Rosalina sent some lumas to attack Daisy only for Yoshi to eat them. And turning them into eggs and started to throw them at Rosalina who shielded her self. The star shrunk causing Daisy to fall off and Barely grab the edge of the star and shrinking her self.
The star keep shrinking until there was no room for any one to stand on while fighting.

Daisy: get off.

Yoshi: no u

Dry bones: *&$_###

Rosalina: I disserve it I won the most mini games!

The star started to fly at Ludacris speeds causing the barely  together dry bones to fall off. Leaving only his hands.

Kamek: dry bones is out!

Soon both Yoshi and Rosalina fell off. But Yoshi was able to use his tongue to stay on. And Rosalina was able to fly fast enough to keep up.

Daisy: oh no you don't!

Daisy stood up one the star. And keep throwing turnips. It had almost no affect on Yoshi and Rosalina doged them all. So she took out a Bob-omb and threw it. Yoshi was blown off and rosalina teleported.

Kamek: that pesky Dino is finally gone good riddance I say!

Rosalina came back and shot a star bit at Daisy causing her to fall of but she grabbed the star. As she was closing in Daisy remember something Mario likes to do in smash. Daisy pulled her self up and jumped at Rosalina.

Daisy: forward Ariel!

She spiked Rosalina so hard  it caused a crater so big it seemed like a meteor hit it.

Kamek: and Daisy wins!

Daisy: this is for you Luigi! Love be you!

At Luigi's house who been watching this whole thing on TV.

Luigi: that's cute.

Mario: yeah so want to play some Mario party.

Luigi: sure.