a strange Valentine

Picture of the day

1 2 3 go

Wendy was mad that she didn't get any Valentine gifts. No even from a minion. So she asked her dad to buy her some chocolate.

Wendy: daddy can you by some chocolate.

Bowser: no I need to make a new plan for kidnapping Peach.

Wendy: BUT I WANT SOME VALENTINE CHOCOLATE!

Bowser: go ask one of the minions they would give you anything.

Wendy: I tried but they where avoiding me for some reason. It makes no sense at all I am to cute to be ignored.

Bowser: well go outside and take a walk. Work your chram on someone else. Maybe they will give you a Valentine.

Wendy: mabye daddy you are right. We'll see you later.

She left. After a while of trying to get someone to buy her chocolate and failing at it she decided to go skating to get here made of it and not to seem to angry. But on the outside of town we can see a green plumber with a box of chocolates looking down in the dumps. For you see Luigi bought some chocolate for Daisy but he was denied putting him in the friend zone.

Luigi: guess I would eat all this box of chocolates by myself.

Luigi started walking home and he saw all the toads with there Valentines and Mario himself with Peach. He walked right by them making sure he was not seen by them and some of his other friends. He felt jealous that he didn't have his own but at the same time he was happy his friends found someone he was always the one to try to look on the bright side. While walking he saw Wendy Walk out of the skating rink clearly mad.

Wendy: they just can't kick me out saying that I am causing a ruckus. I guess those boys can't play a little rough.

She turned around and bumped into Luigi.

Wendy: what the! Watch where you going.

Luigi: oh um sorry. My mistake

Wendy: you are right it was your mistake.

She looked and saw a boxed of chocolates in his hand.

Wendy: so who are does for?

Luigi: oh umm nobody. I don't have a Valentine.

She snatched it out of his hands and gave him a wink.

Wendy: thanks❤️. Now let's get going

Luigi: (blush) wait what!?

Wendy: I will be your Valentine. To pay you back for paying me chocolate.

Luigi: (blush) umm.

She grabbed him and ran to the mail.
On the way there she ate all the chocolate. With out Luigi Know she stole his wallet.

Wendy: I am going to be in the dress shop real quick.

She ran off. Luigi was there dumb founded.

Luigi: ummm. That was Kanda nice of her. Maybe I should get something to show her my thanks.

He checked his pockets And couldn't find his wallet. So he took out his second secrets wallet out of his shoe.

Luigi: It always help to come prepared.

He walks off after awhile Luigi and Wendy came back Wendy had alot of clothes and forced Luigi to carry them.

Luigi: Wendy. I got you something.

He put her clothes down and gave her a box. When see opened it she saw the  jewelry. She had a slight blush.

Wendy: thank you nobody buys me jewelry without me forcing them thank you so much.

Luigi: you are welcome.

Wendy: what's that over there.

Luigi looked behind him and Wendy but his wallet back.

Wendy: I guess it was nothing.

She kissed his nose. Luigi blushed madly. Wendy than draged him to the park after they put the clothes in her koopa clown car.

Wendy: Hay Luigi-pie how about we go swimming.

Luigi:(she gave me a nick name) Luigi sure.

They went to a local pool Wendy took off here shell. Reveling her swimming suit. She got on her back.

Wendy: can you give me a tiny massage.

Luigi was blushing. He didn't know that she could take off her shell and he actually thought she looked hot.

Luigi: umm sure.

He started massaging her back after awhile she grabbed him and threw him in the water.

Luigi: what was that for.

Wendy: I like to play a little rough.

She jumped in the water.

Wendy: and it is nearing the end of our date let me reward you.

She started to kiss him after awhile she stopped and put her shell on and grabbed her stuff

Wendy: we should do this again next year.

Luigi: yeah.

Luigi went back home.

Mario: how was your Valentine day.

Luigi: it was strange.