wrong bros

Picture of the day

1 2 3 go

Mario and Luigi was going on a vacation to new donk city after getting there the police came out of nowhere.

Police: you are under arrest.

Luigi: for what?

Police: for being crime Lords.

Mario: trust us it is not us we are Mario and Luigi the heroes of the mushroom kingdom.

Police man1: they do look like them. But they also look like mellow and his brother Lu.

Luigi: or they look like us.

Police man3: don't get smart with us.

Police man2: what he said.

Mario: if we help you get this crime lords will you let us take a vacation uninterrupted.

Police man3: no

Police man1: shut up it we may finally have Mellow and Lu in prison.

The police let the Mario Bros go look for them in crime city where they where know to hangout after pulling off some heist, selling drugs, and starting gang wars that they usually won.

Mario: after reading up on them they have a impressive record. But that will be no match for the super Mario Bros.

Luigi: I don't know how many tugs can we take out.

Mario: how many koopas can we take out the.

Luigi: but koopas didn't have guns.

Mario: the shroobs did and we beat them just fine. Star kids will never be put down by bullet.

Mario and Luigi started to go around crime city it was filled with crime every where which meant Mario and Luigi had to fight alot and of course being as strong and powerful as they are the tugs couldn't even hope to scratch them. Mellow and Lu caught wind of this after some of there best drug spots have been over throne in just a few weeks.

Lu: bro those guys that we are hearing about are making a mess of things they been her for a bunch of weeks and have been fighting non stop.

Mellow: you are right 3 weeks in and alot of our workers have been beaten and thrown in jail. And by two people no less something is wrong and I got a idea on how to stop it.

Mario and Luigi where walking looking for mellow and Lu and where a bit tired from all the fighting. Suddenly there was a gun shot Mario dodged it at the last second. They looked behind them. And saw mellow and Lu.

Lu: alright you good for nothing buncha screw ups and throw ups. Parties over!

Luigi: we didn't do anything.

Mellow: lies! You guys have be busting our operations lately. But you did the same for our rivals so we have an offer. If you work for us we will pay you handsomely as long as you only stop out rivals schemes.

Mario: no can do.

Mario did some finger guns which shot fire balls out of his hands destroying there guns. Lu and mellow ran away right after calling some of they hinchman. They started to climb the buildings to get to the roof. They looked down and saw that Mario and Luigi where dodging every bullet shot at them and was even able to take a few shots with no signs of damage.

Lu: idiot move we got to get out of her.

Mellow: you are right bro those guys are monsters.

They started to run from building to building when they looked behind them they saw Mario and Luigi jump on top of one building.

Lu: they are already done with those tugs. Impossible.

They keep on running until they where on top of a building with no other to jump too. They looked behind them and they where there.

Mellow: who are you.

Mario: we are the Mario brothers. A this as been our easiest mission yet. Man tugs and crime lords are way easier to deal with than magic userd and dragon turtles.

Lu: I don't think we had a chance.

They where arrested. And Mario and Luigi got meddles.

Mario: luigi maybe we should take more of these police jobs they are way easier.

Luigi: sure. It can be a good break.