bowsette's inside story

Picture of the day

1 2 3 Go

Mario and Luigi was running and looked behind a bush.

Bowsette: hello Mario Mario brother.

Mario: Peach what are you wearing. You had everyone worried sick.

Luigi: are you sure that is Peach.

Luigi's suspicion was correct because that's not Peach well not exactly. Earlier while Peach was on a walk Bowser snatched her. She scream as Bowser ate her whole and used dark magic to make him take her body at the cost of her life. Which lead to this.

Mario: I am sure all because she is wearing some cosplay doesn't mean it is a different person.

Luigi:... Something is not right.

Bowsette: oh Mario ♥️.

Mario: oh princess ♥️.

Bowsette: kiss me.

Mario was more than happy to he gave her a kiss but was pulled in deeper but all of a sudden bowsette's mouth open wide and comped down on Mario. The speed caused Mario cap to fall off before Mario's head went in

Luigi: oh no!

Luigi ran to help Mario but was grabbed by Bowsette's tail which was way longer than he anticipated keeping him to far away for he couldn't do anything. All he could do was watch helplessly as she devour Mario.

Bowsette: wow he tasted like meatballs.

She licked Luigi's face which knocked off his cap.

Bowsette: you will be joining him. But you will enter from the opposite pip.

Luigi squirmed as he saw her bent over reveling her anus. She used her tail to put Luigi's feet in first. Luigi was trying to crawl away but Bowsette keep sucking him in and pushing him in with her tail.

Bowsette: man this feels good.

Luigi looked at the last of the out side world as he was fully sucked in and went through the digestive tract and into the stomach with Mario. Bowsette sat down playing with there caps.

Bowsette: now no one can stop me from taking over the mushroom kingdom. Brrrrg! And had a good snack to boot.