Luigi's crossover mansion

Picture of the day

1 2 3 Go

E.gadd: Luigi I need you to do something.

Luigi: what is it.

E.gadd: I found a abandoned mansion that seem to have ghost like activities.
I need you to go check it out.

Luigi grabbed the poltergust G-00( I know that is not the one in the picture but it is for this story) and headed out to the abandon house. Lah the female ghost gave a kiss to Wu the skinny ghost that lived with her for giving her a picture of a scared kid. Su the shorter fatter and more bushy eyebrowed got mad that she liked his picture better than the one her had. So her flew out the room to blow some steam. While there he saw a certain plumber in green.

Su: perfect it is rare for grown men to come her. And Lah will love this.

He tightened his bow tie. And went invisible.

Luigi: why must the professor send me to these creepy places.

Su came out of nowhere and making Luigi scream as he took a picture. And flew away.

Luigi: why me.

Su showed the picture of Luigi to Lah.
Who started laughing.

Lah: this is great.

She gave him a big fat kiss on the cheek. Which Su fainted.

Wu: oh no. This can't be happing. Wait that man might still be here. I know just what to do.

He went and found Luigi looking into a mirror. He appeared which scared Luigi and made him run into a wall which he took a picture of. And brung it back to Lah.

Lah: this one is even funnier.

She gave him two kisses which made him dance around and strike a pose.

Su: yeah you can't just steal my victim.

Wu: has long has he is here it is fair game.

They both went and scared Luigi again both getting pictures at different angles.

Lah: hmmmmm. I like this one more it shows his fear more. And the lower angle makes it funnier.

She gave a kiss to Wu.

Su: I am going to win her just you wait m

Wu: like to see you try sort stack.

They scared Luigi a bunch of times. But one time they both went into suits of armor. As Luigi walked passed on it started to move. Luigi looked behind him.

Luigi: weird.

The suit that Su was in started to move twords Luigi as he was looking at Wu's armor. Luigi shot a plunger at the suit of armor he was currently looking at and slammed it behind him which hit the other one. And broke both.

Wu & Su: what the?

They said dizzy. Luigi got scared and started to slam both back and forth which made there cameras go off muitple times. They escaped and showed lah the pictures they had. She was in a laughing fit. Not giving ether on a kiss just laughing at them.

Lah: you guys look down right stupid in these pictures.

A picture of Luigi slamming them down fell in front of them. Su and Wu got mad and shook hands that where surrounded in a green aura.

Luigi: man those ghost at scary.

Suddenly he got punched real hard. He looked around but couldn't see anything. But for a second he could she a green humanoid bull throwing his fist at him which hit him again.

Luigi: they are invisible huh. Nothing a dark light won't fix.

He shined the dark light around the room and saw the now visible bull charging at him he barely dodge. As the bull like creature turned around to hit him. Luigi flashed them. He tried to sick them up but they where to strong and started to drag him. Thinking quickly he deployed Gooigi.
Who also starting to suck the bull like ghost. Together the where able to hold there own and started to slams them. They slammed them five times making Wu and Su split up. Luigi started to suck Su up.

Su: what's happening!

Before you know it he got sucked up into the poltergust. Wu looked on in horror and tried to fly away but Luigi wouldn't let him go and sucked him up to.

Luigi: Well atleast those two are gone. But I still need to check somethings.

Luigi decided to still explorer the place he went up stairs to find a room with a chair flowers and a wall of pictures.

Luigi: what the.

They where all pictures people being scared. He looked at the table and saw muitple pictures of him for how many times they scared him. Plus pictures of werewolves.

Luigi: it may just be a hunch but I think they injoy the face of people being scared. And also like werewolves?

Luigi felt a presence. He grabbed on to his poltergust tightly and started to walk out the room. unknown to him Lah was right behind him with a camera. She flies right next to his face and takes a selfie with him. She looked at the picture and saw how scared his face was.

Lah: this is one for the books.

Luigi started to suck her in.

Lah: Wait no stop.she tried to fight it and get out of his suction.

Lah: you know what it's not even worth it. You don't deserve to gaze at my beauty.

She got sucked in with the picture she had.

Luigi: glads that over. Well time to give them to E.gadd. man what a night.