a good ride

Picture of the day

Picture of the day

Bowser: kamek I am going out.

Kamek: to do what.

Bowser: to have fun of course!

He got in his car and drove off. He put his car on auto pilot and gave it 5 destinations to stop at. While it was driving Bowser stood up on it and started singing to his favorite song to his hearts content. He made it to his first destination. Mario's house

Bowser: hehehe.

He tp'ed the house and drove away.

Bowser: he is so going to hate me in the morning!

He stopped at his next destination which was Peach's castle. He went in making sure to avoid the guards. Once he got to her bad room he led the flowers next to her bad. He looked at the sleeping Peach.

Bowser: one day you will love me. And one day Bowser Jr will have have a mother.

He sneaked out and drove off. He stopped at a bar.

Bowser: ahhh old Dick's beer. My favorite place in the world. Got drinks and it's the most dangerous bar you can find.

He kicked the door open where everyone gave him a strange look.

Bowser: yeah everyone.

He stole some drinks and left.

Bartender: what are you idiots doing go after him.

He said as he shot the shoot gun in the air.

Everyone got into there cars and bikes and road after him.

Bowser: finally some action.

He threw the beers he stole at five of them making them crash and later on stopping some of them in there tracks and causing them to crash. The ones that where left tried ramming into Bowser who picked up one of the cares and threw it. And then he breathed fire at three causing them to explode. The rest stopped the pursuits.

Thug: I am not risking my life for beer.

Bowser stopped at king boo's mansion.

Bowser: yo boo got what I asked for.

King boo: off course like I wouldn't do that.

He gave him a picture of Mario and Luigi's terrified faces.

Bowser: now that's what I am talking about.

He went to his last destination which was a game store. He bought Luigi's Mansion 3 because Jr wanted it. And brought it home. He went to bed. When he woke up he surprised Jr with the game and could here Mario yelling his name.

Bowser: what I fun night I had. Hehehehe.

Kamek: oh brother.