don't touch the baby

Picture of the day

1 2 3 Go

Bowser: what is that.

Mario: my past self isn't he cute.

Bowser: and I thought I loved myself to much.

Mario: this goes to show I was awesome even at a young age.

Bowser: rrrrrrright.

Baby Mario was playing and just having fun.

Mario: is this how my parents feel.

Bowser: can I hold the baby.

Mario quickly grabbed his baby self and hugged him. The baby was playing in Mario's hand oblivious.

Mario: why would you want my past self.

Bowser: to kill him.

Mario: what why would you even-

Bowser snatched the baby out if Mario's hand and ran.

Bowser: no you in the past no you now! I will win! And don't worry about your brother he will be raised as a koopa like kamek originally attendant! Hahahahaha!

Mario hit Bowser on the head and grabbed baby Mario. Bowser shot fire at him. Mario dropped himself and Bowser caught him. Mario came down a grabbed his tail and swong him to around. This caused the baby to fly on to a pillow. Laughing not knowing this was serious. Mario made a break for himself but Bowser tackled him.

Mario: I got to exist so the mushroom kingdom can be safe!

Bowser: and I got to kill him for the mushroom kingdom can be mine!

???: will you two stop!

They looked and saw Mario's mother who grabbed the baby and was going to walk back into the time Portal.

Mario's mother: never thought my son will be a savor yet still get into childish squabbles!

Mario: sorry ma.

Bowser ran up to her but she slapped him so hard he was sent flying over the horizon.

Bowser: why do I never have any luck with girls! First Daisy and now this!

She walked in the portal giving Mario a thumbs up.