you wouldn't mind

Picture of the day

Picture of the day

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

1 2 3 Go

Wario finally made it on to captain Syrup's boat.

Wario: give me neck my money you hideous pirate.

Waluigi:......

Wario:..... what the f**k are you doing here!

Syrup: oh Wario how it been! I was thanking my boyfriend out on a date. I just needed some money to pay for things.

Wario: yeah with my money! And my brother you gone to far! I didn't even know about it!

She hugged Waluigi giving him some kisses.

Syrup: you wouldn't mind if I date your brother, would you , Wario.

She said with a wink.

Wario: of course I

He looked at Waluigi pleading for him to say. Wario grumbled to himself. And while picking his nose said.

Wario: fine! But I will be watching to make sure everything goes okay and hopefully I have a reason to beat you up again.

They first went to a fancy restaurant. Where she was flirting with him the whole time. Getting Wario mad and paying with the gold she stole from his. If it wasn't for him wanted to eat a tone of food he would have snapped and end the date early. Next they went to the park Waluigi and syrup where bullying a poor sap while Wario was scamming people out of there money. Last they went to steal stuff from a rich guy. And Wario injoyed getting money off of this rich guy. After that Wario and Waluigi went home.

Waluigi: isn't she great.

Wario: yeah great at getting on my nerves. But for right now sense there is nothing wrong you can date her.

Waluigi: thanks wario!

Wario: don't mention it but if she ever breaks you're heart. You can count on me to steal from her and beat her up.

Waluigi: thanks again. Now do you want to see if we can beat up Mario and Luigi.

Wario: Always!

Wario & Waluigi: WAHWAHWAHWAH!

giving random Mario pictures on deviantART And Other Sites storysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें