check before you dive

Picture of the day

1 2 3 go

Daisy's stomic growled.

Daisy: I am so hungry.

She looked around. She was swimming with her friends

Daisy: but there is nothing to eat.

Peach: me, rosalina and Mario think about going on the diving board you want to come.

Daisy suddenly got an idea.

Daisy: no I am fine.( chuckles.)

Peach: suit yourself.

They went on to the diving board. Daisy to make sure she got all of them swam deeper into the water for the others can still hear a splash. Mario jumped down first. Daisy seeing this opened her mouth getting water inside as Mario splashed into her stomach. Daisy surface. As she felt Mario struggling.

Daisy: that was good. I should try eating people whole more often. Oh her comes rosalina.

She went back under water as rosalina splashed down and got eaten before getting a chance to know what was going on. Daisy was about to surface but peach was already coming down hard and fast so she kept her mouth in sucking up even more water as people landed in her mouth do to how long she was under she spit a bit of peach back up as both surface.

Peach: DAISY! what are you doing!

She said looking down at Daisy huge stomach which was filled with 2 people and a bunch of water.

Peach: no why would you eat use.

Daisy without saying a word swallowed peach even with her struggles. Daisy sat her huge sloshing stomic on the side as she spit up rosalina's wand, crown and peach's crown along with some water on the side.

Daisy: next time I want less water in my diet.

She said wapping her mouth as Luigi came crashing down looking at her confused before hitting the water startling Daisy. Luigi surface.

Luigi: ummm daisy why is you're stomach so huge.

While Daisy could fell them struggling it was no visible to outsiders.

Daisy: I accidentally drunk some of the pool water.

Luigi gave Daisy a worried look.

Luigi: drinking that much pool water is not healthy. Are you okay?

Daisy gave Luigi a hug and a kiss. Despite how massive she was.

Daisy: thanks for your worry but I will be fine. Now how about you rub some sunscreen on my back.

Luigi: okay.

Luigi happily did what is girlfriend said. As she laid on her stomach.

Luigi: though I do wonder where even one else went?

Daisy whispered.

Daisy: you will be seeing what they added to me in bed. And you won't even know.