Rosalina's tiny green meal

Picture of the day

1 2 3 go

Luigi was walking with Rosalina luigi had a really stressful week. and he was talking to Rosalina about it sence every one else was busy.

Luigi: and than said get lost that's how I lost my kart now I need a new one. And someone broke into my mansion a recked The joint he didn't steal anything I I just know it was waluigi now I have to clean up a whole mansion. Man this week is just beating me down wish I could relax.

Rosalina: I can help with that.

Luigi:?

Luigi suddenly started to shrink.

Luigi: uh Rosia

Rosalina: just go with it.

She picked him up.

Luigi: what are you doing.

And place the now small luigi in her mouth.
Luigi was small enough for his whole body to fit but was still big enough that her mouth was more than full. Her cheeks where even popping out.

Luigi' wait think about this. I am sorry for telling you all my promblems. Please don't eat me I want to live.

He said as he was trying to leave here mouth. She pushed him in and closed her mouth now luigi had no escape. She lock ever bit of him to get his taste.  She started to swallow only to choke a little bit when luigi was trying to climb out. She used he fingers to push him down froms the bulge in her neck. Finally she fully ate luigi who made a small bulge in her stomach that was not really seeable. Luigi was crying.

Luigi: please Rosalina please.

Rosalina: this is for your own good.

Luigi was screaming and squirming trying to break free. As Rosalina laid down. His tears went away as he felt more calm.

Luigi: something about this place feels nice.

He sat down and saw no stomach acid.

Rosalina: just wanted to give you someplace to rest. After suck a week you need some you time. So I used magic to make you small and have a way not to digest you. Plus I was hungry.

Luigi: thanks Rosalina you are a good friend.

Rosalina: don't mention it.

She fell asleep and so did luigi. After a hour Rosalina woke up and spit him out.

Rosalina: well I hope you relaxed. But I need to go.

Luigi: (blush) I'm Rosalina can I be in you stomach a little longer.

Rosalina: sure.

She put him back in her mind and swallowed him again. She teleported to her observatory.

Lumas: how was your trip mama

Rosalina: feeling.

She said with a slight chuckle.