Bowsette party

Picture of the day

1 2 3 Go

Mario, Luigi, Wario and Waluigi got into the vehicle.

Mario: Bowser said he had a surprise for us. Knowing how he cheats it could be bad.

Wario: so we are so much better than him.

Luigi: are you sure?

He said in a worried voice before being smack on the back of the head by Waluigi.

Waluigi: of course we are better idiot.

Bowser dropped down and than put on a super crown.

Mario, Luigi, Wario,and Waluigi:(blush) what?

Bowsette: I thought of mixing things up. And here on the boosette wheel is what happens when you lose all your mini stars. So there is vore where I will eat you alive,butt plug self explanatory, rebirth or as I call it a sexual favor, actually sex and no I will note shrink down for it you going to have to take it in my Gaint form, being crushed by me, being stuck in-between my boobs, and last but not least just being out no punishment you are just out like a normal game what do you say.

Mario: no!

Wario: we have to be idiots to do that.

Luigi: all that sounds terrible.

Bowsette: to bad I am doing it anyway!

With fear in there eyes the quickly rolled there dice and made a run for it. With Bowsette on there tail. When the got to the lava jump Wario failed and lost 2 mini stars. And now Mario was Infront of a similar jump but with 2 lava bubbles. But made it through with out a scratch.

Wario: no far!

Bowsette: sup.

The look up to see Bowsette jumping right to them. After the mini game. Mario lost 1 mini star, Luigi lost zero, Waluigi lost 3 and Wario lost zero. Making Mario 9 mini stars, Luigi 10 mini stars, Waluigi 7 mini stars and Wario 8 mini stars.

Waluigi: why did I lose so many!

Luigi: any way it's your roll.

After rolling he landed on a unlucky space and it told away 5 mini stars.

Waluigi: what the f**k! Now I only have 2 mini stars how is this any Fair!

After they all rolled the made it to a split path with traps that Bowsette place. Luigi Decided to go to the left one and the first trap was a dud.

Luigi: am I lucky!

Mario than went and the trap was active making him lose 3 mini stars.

Mario: oh no.

Wario went and there was no trap

Waluigi went and landed one space from the free zone of the traps. He got burned and lost the rest of his stars. And got teleported to bowsette.

Bowsette: let's see what the wheel has.

It landed on crush.

Waluigi: at least it will be over quickly.

Bowsette turned around and ground pounded him. After that she saw that they finally got out of the traps and are in the home stretch. With on roll she caught up. And in the mini game determine to win she was able to take 5 stars from Luigi,4 from Wario and 2 from Mario. Making Mario have 4 mini stars left Wario having four mini stars left and Luigi having 5 mini stars left.

Mario: man that was a hug blow.

Wario: hey!

Bowsette: what can I say I really want to win!

Luigi: guys we only have 10 spaces left.

With there combined roll they where only able to go up 5. Bowsette rolled 20 so she caught up. And with on good play she was able to take 4 stars from all three leaving Luigi with one mini star and the others with zero.

Bowsette: hehehehehehehehe!

With the roll of the wheel she got vore for Wario and rebirth for Mario.

Wario: oh noo! Luigi you better win!

He said before being swallowed whole.

Mario: please Luigi if you lose I could turn into a koopa!

He said before bowsette shoved him into her Virgina moaning.

Luigi: why do I have to be the last hope!

Luigi roles a 3 and it was impossible for Bowsette not to outroll him. But thanks to his new found courage to save his friends and Bowsette being a little to pleasured by Mario he got out without losing his only mini star and with on more roll he made it to the end. Wario, Waluigi and Mario where teleported to Luigi in one peace and Bowsette was dropped in lava.

Mario: let's never have Bowser give us a surprise party again.

The shook there heads in agreement.