big ghosts

Picture of the day

1 2 3 Go

Knuckles and Luigi where adventuring through a hunted castle. Looking for king boo and king boom boo.

Luigi: why would two ghost kings steal two super crowns.

Knuckles: I don't know but I really want to just punch king boom boo in the face again.

Some ghost came but where handle quickly.  One made q crack in the wall that was weirdly glowing.

Luigi: that's strange. Knuckles can you Punch that down.

Knuckles: you know who you are talking to. My muscles can't be beat.

He punched down the wall to reveal a stair case leading downwards.

Knuckles:(gulp) well let's go.

Luigi gripped his poltergust tighter.

Luigi: man why am I always sent on the mission to to fight ghost.

Luigi & knuckles went down the stairs to find two Gaint ghost girls that where also really fat eating a bunch of food. Luigi had heart in his eyes and knuckles had a blush and a nose bleed .

Luigi: mamma Mia

Knuckles: oh no

Boom boosette: it's about time you idiots came.

She stuffed the rest of the sandwich into boosette mouth where she quickly ate and swallowed it.

Boosette: it seems you like the new us.

Knuckles: what! No.

He said crossing his arms and looking away.

Knuckles: we came to bear you two up and that's what we are going to do.

Boom boosette: are you sure.

Knuckles: yes! Right luigi.

Luigi:......

Boom boosette: mmmmm

She ate a whole cake.

Boom boosette: than turn the hourglass to the sun. Or you could just let use embrace you.

Knuckles: we are not falling for that right luigi. ..... Luigi?

Luigi walked up to Boosette and let her pick him up. Luigi gave her a kiss before being put in between her boobs.

Luigi: so soft and comfy.

Boosette: would you help feed me.

Luigi: sure thing.

Luigi ran to the table and grabbed a whole turkey and a bowl full of spaghetti and feed it to her before getting back into her boobs.

Knuckles: you can't be serious. And you are the one that's suppose be scare of ghost.

Boom boosette: hee hee hee! Or maybe he knows what is best. He is alot smarter than you.

Knuckles: that's it! I am going to embrace you with my fist!

He knocked her down. And landed on her stomach. He started to punch it but every second he his punches slowed down to the point he stop. He started to lay on her stomach.

Knuckles: so soft.

Boom boosette: yes it is.

Now that there plan as work they are able to send out there minions to cause mischief while the two heroes enjoy being with them and feed them.