two towing blondes

Picture of the day

1 2 3 go

Mario, Luigi, blue road, and yellow road where fighting a bunch of koopa and goombas.

Yellow toad: we are out numbered what are we going to--

He was suddenly cut off. As he got squashed by a blue shoe.

Mario,Luigi and blue toad looked up to see peach and rosalina who where now gaint. Has bowser's minions started to run for there lives.

Mario: what did they use to grow even a mega mushroom can't let people grow that big.

Luigi: I am more scared that we didn't notice them coming even with all the fighting we been doing girls this big should still be easily hearable. Out lack of awareness can easily get us killed in the type of job we have.

Mario: you over think things.

Luigi: and you under think things.

Blue Toad: is nobody going to mention how rosalina flattened yellow.

Mario: he will be fine.

Peach: you boys want a ride we have a bone to pick with Bowser.

Mario: yes.

Luigi: sure.

Toad: take the Grambi. My legs where killing me. Despite my speed.

Peach grabbed Mario and blue toad and put them in her cleavage and rosalina did the same to Luigi.

Blue: toad does toad feel this lucky when he is put under her dress in smash.

Mario: maybe. Luigi do you feel lucky.

Luigi:... 

Mario: Luigi?

He looked over to see Luigi sleep.

Mario: always has time for a nap unfortunately.

Peach and rosalina walked off.

Yellow toad: no fair. They leave and I am stuck here looking like chewed up gum.

They went through the lands stomping on enemies left and right leaving destruction at every castle Bowser owned. Until they made it to the last one.

Bowser: fire all the canons.

Every thing Bowser threw at them didn't even faze them but it did manage to wake Luigi up.

Luigi: uh.

He got veryed worried.

Luigi: who turned out the lights. I am scared of the dark.

He started to panick.

Rosalina looked down a notice that Luigi must have accidentally went deeper. She squeeze her breast together to shoot him into the air. He landed back in side. But now in a position he can see.

Luigi: thanks rosie.

Peach and rosalina continued to destroy everything. Sending Bowser flying into the sun set.

Peach: well that was fun.

Rosalina: agreed.

They spent the rest of the day just chilling.