Chapter 46: Awakening

Authors Note: To all my readers I thank you for your constant support, comments, and votes on my story. You guys rock!!! Let me apologize for the update delay. I recently underwent surgery and I'm at home recuperating. Updates will come but it will be slow until I feel better. With that being said, here is the latest update on the story. Enjoy 😊

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Identity encompasses the memories, experiences, relationships, and values that create one's sense of self. This amalgamation creates a steady sense of who one is over time, even as new facets are developed and incorporated into one's identity. Authenticity is also a cornerstone of mental health. It's correlated with many aspects of psychological well-being, including vitality, self-esteem, and coping skills. Acting in accordance with one's core self—a trait called self-determination. Each being must prepare for death whenever it comes by cleansing the mind of impurities. Taking a step forward in this direction requires letting go of attachments to possessions and other people. It means accepting that nothing in life is permanent. Once a person does these things, they can be free from experiencing nonstop death and rebirth.

________________________________________________________________________

Feng Jiu became fully aware of who she really was and what she needed to do in her ascension trial. "Laoshi"

"Yes Feng Jiu"

"Please stay close to Dong Hua, he will need you."

Mo Yan knew exactly what Feng Jiu asked of him. He didn't need to question her determination.

"I'm proud of you Feng Jiu."

Feng Jiu bowed to him. "Feng Jiu is grateful for laoshi's guidance." Mo Yan smiled at Feng Jiu.

Dong Hua was meditating in the other side of the island, near the Holy Blue Sea, he sensed a powerful essence coming near him. He opened his eyes and was surprised to see a little boy with silver hair in front of him. He looked up at Dong Hua and simply smiled at him.

"Who are you?"

The boy remained silent. He was observing Dong Hua.

"All right you have my attention

"All right you have my attention. Is there a message that you need to deliver to me?" Dong Hua asked the little boy. The boy nodded to him and said: "The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. If you want to find out about the road ahead, then ask about it from those coming back."

"What lies on the road ahead?" Dong Hua asked the little boy.

"You have asked the right question. However, I will ask of you: what did you get, that you took, and then it left you?"

Dong Hua eyes widen, he remembered this question asked to him when he went to Feng Jiu's core with her. He couldn't answer the little boy.

The little boy smiled at Dong Hua's expression. "I see that you remember. The answer lies in the patterns in time where your response will be clearly revealed. It is there that the one ripe pearl that is hidden will be given to you. It will be very difficult for you to go there but once you arrive everything will be okay again."