Chapter 25: The Conquest Seal

Authors' Note: First of all, let me express my gratitude to all the wonderful readers that have made my first story reach almost 2k mark in less than a week since I began publishing it. Thank you all for your comments and votes. I never imagined that this story will catch the attention of many DongFeng fans. THANK YOU!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

This chapter is a continuation of Dong Hua and Feng Jiu's honeymoon at Bahi Cangling before they go back to reality. It has some Mature Content intended for Adult Audience. Readers you are warned!!! Enjoy 😊 

Back at Bahi Cangling...

Dong Hua woke up to an empty spot next to him. Immediately got up and found his little fox in the kitchen cooking. She was wearing one of his purple robes since he had hidden her clothes. She looked adorable. He chuckled, crossed his arms and startled her: "Why does my wife abandoned me and left me alone in bed? It felt cold without you by my side." Dong Hua pouted to her.

"Dijun you scared me! I was going to wake up with breakfast in bed." Feng Jiu just smiled. "Come here let's eat while is still hot."

She placed the food on the table and started to feed him. He enjoyed being fed by her. Feng Jiu also placed a fresh pot of tea and served him a cup. His favorite.

"My wife surely knows how to please me." Teasingly smiling.

"I live to please you Dijun." She was sensually batting her eyes to him.

"And you do a fine job at it" He sultrily said. "You are spoiling me too much Jiu'er."

"Do you like it?" Feng Jiu cheerfully asked him looking at his face, while holding a spoon to feed him.

"It pleases me that you do these things for me Jiu'er without any obscure motives. You reflect such purity and innocence; it brings delight to my life. Knowing that your love for me leads you to take care of my needs, moves me. I have always had to take care of others which led me to be independent. Having to share ordinary things like this with you is a new experience for me. It's gratifying. I have never met anyone like you in my long existence. I feel fortunate to have you in my life."

Feng Jiu put the spoon down and smiled at him. She was thinking about his upbringing. "It most have been lonely for you right?"

"Yes"

She placed her hand on the side of his face "Then let me show you a new journey Dijun. You're not alone anymore. You have me in your life now and I promise to love you unconditionally. Let my love be that force that enlightens the path in front of you. Wherever it lead us, I promise that we will learn and grow together. You and me changing our fate"

"Jiu'er you are my light, my beacon. I will be lost without you my little fox. I can't go back to the way I was before you came into my life. I want to know about you every hidden detail of your heart. I want to be like the air in your breath and not stop loving you. I want to be anywhere you go. I want to wake up, so lost in your gaze with you hugging me. I want to shout to all the realms that I discovered you, so they know you are my empress, my life, my world. I didn't imagine that loving you will feel so divine. You have changed me into someone new. You have managed to do things to me that nobody else could."

Dong Hua rubbed his forehead to hers "Let's finish here and go take a bath, shall we?" He snatched her and carried her to spring nearby. At the springs, Dong Hua carefully placed Feng Jiu on her feet so she can see the beautiful surroundings. "These waters have healing properties that will help relief your discomfort. After we soak for a while, we can go and explore the place. Would you like that?"

"Yes, thank you." Feng Jiu lay at the shore where it was shallow. She was mesmerized by the beauty of the landscape that reminded her of Qing Qui. She couldn't avoid thinking about the obstacles waiting for her back home. She knew that sooner or later they had to go back but Dong Hua haven't discussed with her the details of their return yet. She didn't want to sour their mood on their honeymoon, so she hesitated to bring the subject up. Dong Hua stayed close and was observant of his little fox; he sensed that something was bothering her.