Chapter 77: Final Destination

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

"Zhong Lin, do you know where Dijun went?" Feng Jiu curiously asked.

"He said that he was going to visit his grandchildren." Zhong Lin responded.

"Thank you, Zhong Lin that is all for now."

"Yes Dihou."

"Hmph. Pitiful grandfather leaving me behind. Now that Qingyan is all grown up, he wants to go and be near her all the time. In that case I will visit my dear Gun Gun." Feng Jiu left Tai Chen Palace and traveled to Qing Qui.

Shiǎn Liàng was taking a stroll thru the ten miles peach grove

Shiǎn Liàng was taking a stroll thru the ten miles peach grove. She reminisced her childhood years when she played hide and seek. The peach grove was in full bloom showcasing a peaceful and beautiful scenery. She found her favorite tree, climbed it and relaxed there admiring the view.

Meanwhile, Feng Jiu and Gun Gun were leisurely walking enjoying each other company and catching up. "I miss you so much mother. Is a rarity to see you by yourself without lord father hovering around."

Feng Jiu softly laughed at her son comment. "Well today, is one of those oddities, so let's spend the day together and visit your grandparents. We haven't seen them in a while. My handsome son, look how you grown. I bet you have so many princesses lined down for you already. I don't blame them; you are a quite a catch." Feng Jiu pinched Gun Gun cheek.

"They can wait all the want. I'm not interested in any of them." Gun Gun cutely pouted, rubbing his cheek. It reminded Feng Jiu of Dong Hua reaction.

"You are your father son Gun Gun. I can't believe that you haven't introduced one single lady to us already. Look at your sister! She already made you an uncle."

"Qingyan Feng has been bold ever since birth mother. She takes after you. Father still laments her husband selection. Our family gets weirder over time. My niece and nephew share demon blood. Who would it have imagined? My dear sister Queen of the demon realm. I don't know if I should praise her for this daring political move or slap her silly. She really went against the grain."

"Your sister is not senseless Gun Gun, she knew what she did and she is exerting her royal duties with excellency; just like you. We have achieved to unite 3 realms thru peaceful marriage alliances based on love and not forced. Got to love our diverse family. Your father might dislike his son-in-law but your sister and Yan Chiwu are happy Gun Gun, it's what most important. You need to pay them a visit and reconnect with her. When are you going to follow her steps eh? Is there a special lady that is in your heart?" Feng Jiu curiously asked him.

Gun Gun sensed that his mother was probing him. Learning from the cunning foxes of the family, he thought of something fun. "I tell you what mother, let's race to find out. If you win, I'll tell you, if I win, I won't have to answer, deal?"