Chapter 8: Close Ups and Teasers

Meanwhile at the hot springs...

Feng Jiu was playing the recent events in her mind. She was trying to make sense of the weird sensation she felt in her veins. She looked at her arms to see if her veins were intact. "Indeed, I'm fine, I feel fine. Hmmm who would have thought that I will be here in Dijun's hot spring all to myself." Feng Jiu smiled.

"Ahhh let me relax a bit, after all, my muscles and my legs are killing me

"Ahhh let me relax a bit, after all, my muscles and my legs are killing me." The water temperature was ideal to relieve her sore muscles. She put a small towel on her eyes and dozed off and fell asleep submerged in the water at the steps. She was in her birthday suit.

A few hours passed and Mo Yan and Zhe Yan promised Dijun to check in their ancient records for an explanation of what happened to Feng Jiu. They left Tai Chen Palace.

Dijun wanted to see if his little fox finished her relax time so he went to her room to check up on her but find her room intact. He asked himself where could she be? He closed his eyes to find her essence.

"She stills at the hot springs. Let me check on her." He materialized at the springs and told the maids to go. He found her sleeping on the steps of the springs. The water was crystal clear, so he saw all the features of her beautiful body. His eyes were slowly scanning her and his breathing came uneven. He closed his eyes to control his urges. Only his little fox has the power to make him reach insanity.

"Jiu'er, wake up, Jiu'er please wake up." He loudly said.

"Uh, Dijun? What are you doing here?" Feng Jiu was confused.

"I came to check on you little fox and then I found you sleeping submerged in the water. You could have drowned." Dijun was still staring at her, making her feel conscious of her nakedness. Her face turned red.

"Dijun why are keep staring at me, turn around."

"I have seen it all already

"I have seen it all already." He mentally said. He smirked at her.

"You are shameless!" She decided that he have seen enough so she swam to the other side of the pool where her clothes were at, but she couldn't find them.