Chapter 26: The Empress in Action

Morning Time at Bahi Cangling

Dong Hua and Feng Jiu were lounging in bed after their polarity's harmonization from the night before. Their minds were at ease and their connection stable. Dong Hua has Feng Jiu in his embrace and caressing her back with his free hand. He knows how she loves to be tenderly patted.

"Husband, can I ask you something?"

"Ask away my little fox."

"Have you done this before with anyone?"

"No, my love. This connection that we shared is the highest form of intimacy anyone can achieve with someone they genuinely care about. I have created a brotherhood bond with other people, they share other kind of symbols to show their loyalty to me. But my Shaoyan Seal is only reserved to my equal, my mate, Jiu'er. Only you have it in the entire universe. I gave it to you as prove of my love to you." He kissed her forehead.

"But why you marked me down there, couldn't you pick another part of my body?"

Dong Hua shrugged at her question. "Little fox, the reason that selected that spot is because your uterus is capable to bring forth life. Plus, below it is the fountain that can quenches my thirst. Your taste is exquisite Feng Jiu. Is addictive. I'm the only one who can drink from it. Is separated just for me. Just like as your husband my body belongs only to you. When you imprinted on me, you marked my heart and claimed it as your residence. Nobody else has the right to enter it. Our bodies belong to each other alone. When we connect and transfer energy to one another when we have intercourse, we are sustaining our essence of belonging. Our love is that force that will nurture our bond. It is imperative that you understand this principle Jiu'er and do not let anyone touch you intimately like you and I touch. It will disrupt our connection and unbalance our wellbeing. As my wife you are separated unto me and I as your husband I'm separated just for you. What we do in our bedchambers is the consecration of our love like a sacred ceremony. Two entities becoming one in the act of dedication for one another. You are my temple and I am your god. You are my heaven and I am your earth. Temples are sacred, heaven is pure, and earth gives life. Something as pure as that like our love is, needs to be treasured and protected. Do you understand little fox?

"Yes, I do, is so profound. I never imagine sharing this type of relationship with you. Is a dream come true for me. To love you for so long with all my being and freely gave you my all to you is my act of devotion to you Dong Hua, I love you so much. Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses. I just got attacked by a shameless deity that happens to be my husband." She snickered while caressing his chest with her finger.

"Jiu'er don't excite me my love, I will not be merciful with you."

"I dare not. However, my fountain is a deep well with everlasting water that will quench your thirst forever."

"Is my little fox inviting me for a next round? I'm getting thirsty." He seductively asked.

"Husband, you never need an invitation; you have open access." Feng Jiu brazenly said giggling at him. Dong Hua quickly got on top of her and the room was filled with moans and screams for hours.

 Dong Hua quickly got on top of her and the room was filled with moans and screams for hours