Chapter 1: Love, Fate, Memories and Dreams

For The Time Being....

Crown Prince Ye Hua returned from his slumber

Crown Prince Ye Hua returned from his slumber. He reunited with his beloved Qian Qian and their son Ali.

"Are you back Ye Hua, am I not dreaming?" Qian Qian asked

"Qian Qian I'm finally here standing in front of you, touching your beautiful face, we are together and this time forever." Yehua was wiping Qian Qian tears from her face. She was scared that it was another of her dreams. She was hoping this time it was for real.

Seeing her doubting about his return, Ye Hua kissed her passionately until she was out of breath.

Qian Qian break the kiss and touched Ye Hua's face staring at his beautiful dark brown eyes. They embraced each other gazing each other with love and adoration.

Ali was happy that his parents were finally reunited.

Crown Prince Ye Hua return news reached all realms. Everyone was thrilled to know that the Crown Prince will soon marry his beloved Qian Qian. The wedding edict was proclaimed, and preparations soon followed. This was going to be the event of the century. The Qing Qui region was honored. Everyone wanted to honor their former queen. They offered everything that was needed to the Bai family as a gesture of their way of blessing the heavenly couple.

While wedding preparations started, another important event was taking place in Qing Qui...

Coronation Day

Feng Jiu was pleased that her coronation ended

Feng Jiu was pleased that her coronation ended. But she was battling internally to endure the big banquet that was organized after. She was not in the mood to socialize with no one. Her coronation was a huge event, the Bai Clan extended an open invitation, so all the realms were welcome to attend. Bai Zhi and Bai Yi were so proud to showcase Qing Qui's beauty, of course the most precious of all was their new queen, Bai Feng Jiu. Her beauty was the center of all male immortals of all ages and status. She was showered with gifts, attention, admiration. Everyone seem to be having a good time, but Feng Jiu was looking for a familiar face in the crowd to escape the group of young immortals competing for her attention. They were taking turns to talk to her, to attend her needs, the sight was just pitiful. She reminded herself that she needed to be polite now that her status was of a queen. So, she tried to act queenly enough for everyone.