Alex's vlog R.S.

The one where you and Ryland are a thing, but still not official for the media

Ryland and I were outside by the pool filming a tik tok when Alex approached us with camera in his hands. "Just the people I was looking for" he said with his smile that was telling us he was up to something. "What are u up to this time?" I asked crossing my arms. "Sooo lately I've been getting a lot of comments about u two from the fans" he said. "No, I already know what are u up to and I'm not doing it" I said taking my phone trying to walk away when Ryland took me by my shoulders pulling me back and turning me towards Alex. "What are u doing?" I asked and he smiled putting his right arm over my shoulder. 

"Anyways I have this coin right here and I'm gonna throw it and if it lands on heads u have to kiss and if it lands on tails y/n u get to slap him"Alex said and I shook my head no. "I'm not playing like that, it's the same way u made him and Mia kiss" I said laughing and they both laughed with me. "Is someone jealous?" Ryland said mocking me and pulling me even closer and tried kissing me on a cheek. "Yeah nooo" I replied as I put my hand on his face pushing him away and looking at Alex still laughing. 

"Wait can I notice that u watched that vlog" he said and I nodded. "I may or may not binge watched your vlogs few days ago" I responded. "Was there any specific reason for that? Maybe a person?" Alex asked making me roll my eyes. "Okaaay I'm out of hereee" I said but Ryland didn't let me go. "Answer his question y/n" Ryland said. "Yeah, Paper!" I said and Alex laughed. "Okay now that u don't want me to throw a coin how about that u two play rock paper scissors and if Ryland wins u have to kiss and if u win u get to slap him, okay?" Alex asked and I nodded my head and looked up at Ryland who was smiling at me cheekly. 

"Don't look at me like that u won't get the kiss" I said. "You'll see" he whispered and I moved a bit away from him. "One more thing, u get to play just one time" Alex said and we got ready. "Rock, paper scissors, shoot" we said and I looked at our hands. "Oh shit" I said as I saw that I lost. "C'mon it's just a peck" Alex yelled and I rolled my eyes at him. I turned to Ryland and got on my tippy toes and we leaned in. He put his right arm around my waist and his thumb on my chin as he pressed his lips on mine. We pecked and I moved away from him looking at Alex. "You happy now?" I asked. "Yeaaaah" he yelled dabbing Ryland and the boys were cheering from the back too. "Oh wow" I said walking away from them to not see me blushing. 

a/n

New Ryland fanfic! I hope you enjoyed 😄

Thank you all for 15.1k reads 🥰

Also thank you @bailey_babez for story idea! This one is for you ❤