New Years kiss N.A.

The one where you and Nick are dating, but are really good at hiding it from everyone, until..

New Year. Tomorrow is New Year which makes today a New Years Eve. Hype house members invited me to their New Years party which I gladly accepted. Party is in a few hours so it's time to get ready. I already got my dress and heels. Taking my time and having a concert in a shower wasn't the best idea cause I got short with time and quickly applied my make up before hoping in the car and leaving to the Hype house. "Finally you remembered to come!" Charli yelled pulling me in the house. "My shower concert took some time" I replied as she laughed. "Guys y/n is here!" she yelled as we entered the living room. I greeted everyone before Kouvr called all girls to her and Alex's room to get ready for the party. "I'm thirsty, I'll go get drink, you guys want anything?" I asked with intention to go find Nick. "No" 3 of them replied in unison and I nodded walking out. "Babe" I whisper yelled walking into Nicks room. "Babyy" Nick yelled cupping my cheeks and kissing me. "When did you come?" he asked. "I'm guessing as you were in the shower" I replied looking at the towel wrapped around his torso and his wet hair. "Staring much" Nick said laughing and I shook my head no. "I'm gonna go now, girls are waiting" I stated grabbing the doorknob. "Not so fast" Nick said before pulling me in for one more kiss. "Now you can go, see you later" he said with a smirk before I left rolling my eyes at how cute he is.

*third person pov.*

"Sooo what do you think?" y/n asked walking out of the bathroom. "Queen!" Charli yelled. "You look amazing" Kouvr added as others agreed. "We're all ready, let's go" Dixie said walking out of the room. "Ooh there's y/n!" Ryland yelled nudging Nick. "Fuck" Nick whispered under his breath. "Hey boys" y/n greeted them grabbing the drink from the counter. Ryland soon left to go drink with the boys, leaving y/n and Nick alone. "You look absolutely amazing darling" Nick whispered in her ear as blush covered her face. They have been dating for couple of months, but she still blushes at his compliments as if they're just at the start of the relationship. "Thank you" she quietly thanked looking at her boyfriend. "But, I also can't wait to take that off" Nick added making girl roll her eyes and hit him playfully in the chest.

"It's soon a midnight!" Alex yelled catching everyone attention. "10, 9, 8" everyone started countdown. To her surprise Nick pulled y/n closer by the waist, looking directly into her eyes. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!" Nicks lips met y/n's in the middle, connecting into a perfect kiss as everyone yelled in unison hugging and congratulating each other. It was their moment as his arm wrapped around her waist pulled her even closer and his other hand held her face to make a moment even more perfect. "Happy New Year babe" y/n whispered as they pulled away, his foreheads touching. "Happy New Year baby" Nick replied stealing one more quick kiss.

"Hold up! When did this happen?!" Thomas yelled showing at couple. "And how did we not notice?!" Mia asked confused just as the rest of their friends. "Talk for yourself I noticed" Ryland said and everyone laughed. "What can I say we're just too good at hiding" y/n said shrugging. "How long have you been together?" Kouvr asked. "4 months" Nick replied. "We really haven't noticed that long" Jack said as most of them face palmed making couple laugh. "Just so you know, I called it!" Addison yelled out of nowhere and everyone agreed. "Well happy New Year and congratulations you two!" Thomas yelled taking a sip of champagne as everyone followed his action.

a/n

Hello! Ik we're already 5 days in New Year, but it's never too late for good wishes 😄

I wish you all happy New Year and all the best, I hope this year is much better for everyone and I hope you enjoy it as much as you can 🤗

I also wanna thank you for the support these past few months on these fanfictions it means a lot that people enjoy reading what I write, thank you all so much I appreciate it a lot 🥰