Drunk call B.H.

"Hello?" I answered my phone half asleep. "Hey y/n" the voice from the other side of line replied as I sat up. "Bryce? What do you want this late?" I asked my ex boyfriend. "I know it's really late, but I wanted to talk" he replied. "You have plenty of people in the house to talk to, there's no need to call me" I said trying to sound annoyed, but deep inside I wished we could actually talk about everything. "I wanted to talk to you" he said and paused. "I miss you" he said stuttering through the process. "Bryce are you drunk?" I asked. "Huh? Um n-no" he replied. "So you are" I said rolling my eyes. "Maybe I am, but I still want to talk to you, can we talk?" he asked again. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked. "Us, what happened to us y/n? I still miss you, everyday" he responded as my eyes filled with tears. "Us? There is no more us Bryce, we ended months ago when you broke up with me. And every time I get better you call me. The problem is you always call me when you're drunk and you want to talk, cause you miss me, I can't do that anymore, it just makes me feel worse about myself" I said and heard sigh from the other line. "I messed up, I want you back y/n" he said. "No! I'm not coming back Bryce, do you understand that? I'm sorry and I do miss you too, but I can't do this anymore, we're over, for good" I said tears sliding down my face. "But y/n, please" he said. "Goodbye Bryce" I hung up the call and wiped the tears from my cheeks. 'It's time for new chapter y/n' I said to myself before laying down again and drifting of to sleep.

a/n

Helloo! How are you all? I hope you're all good 😄

I need some new story ideas so feel free to comment 🤗