Heartbreak B.H.

Friday night, perfect to go out with friends and have some fun. It has been 6 months since Bryce and I broke up and honestly I still haven't been over our break up, but I'm getting better day by day and I'm getting more into going out than before. "Hi giiirl" is what I heard when Avani opened the door of her house and embraced me in a hug. "Hey Vani" I replied hugging her back. "So are u ready to have some fun? We haven't had girls night in so long" she said leading me towards her bedroom. "I'm ready as I'll ever be" I replied giving her a smile and sitting on her bed. "Well I just have to finish my make up and we're ready to go" she replied sitting down in front of the mirror putting her mascara on. "Avani sweetie when are u going out?" we heard her mom asking and soon as Avani replied to her with simple "Soon" the door opened wide open with her mom coming in. "y/n u finally came!!" she exclaimed and I got up just to be pulled into a warm hug. "How are u honey?" she asked with soft look on her face. "Better" I replied with a smile and she nodded giving me one back. "U girls behave, okay? Don't do something stupid" she warned us leaving the room just to recieve few chuckles from Avani and I. "I'll be ready soon I promise" Avani said to me as I scrolled through my phone. 'Nothing new on social media of course' I thought to myself and just then I saw something that made my heart ache. It was video of Bryce kissing 'his new girlfriend Addison' as person who posted the tik tok wrote. My heart immediately shattered into million pieces if not more. I thought I was over him by now, looks like I was wrong. Tears just started streaming down my face and a sob escaped my mouth making Avani turn towards me. "y/n is everything fine?" she asked coming towards me and sitting beside me. "H-he has a girl-girlfriend" I tried to speak between the sobs. "Awh sweetie" Avani whispered pulling me closer to her and hugging me tighter than earlier. "He forgot about me" I whispered wiping the tears of my face jsut to be faced with more coming down. "He doesn't need me anymore" I sobbed again. "Honey what do u say we stay home for tonight?" Avani asked and I nodded. She let go of me just to give me one of her hoodies and sweats. As I was changing the tears were still streaming down my face. "y/n please stop crying, it makes my heart hurt to see u like this" Avani said as we layed down under the sheets. "My heart hurts too" I replied squeezing the pillow under my head that was filling with my tears. "Sweetie you're amazing and one day you'll find someone that will love u and deserve u trust me" I heard Avani speak as I only had him on my mind. Few moments later I fell asleep just to forget about the fact my heart was breaking.

a/n

Sad one, but I hope u still like it! Btw thank you all ao much for 1k reads I appreciate it so much  😄❤