Music video T.H.

Our friend Hunter Roberson asked me and my boyfriend to be in the music video for his new song. Of course we said yes and I was soo excited to film it. The song was amazing and I was sure that the video will be as amazing as the song. It was the day of filming and Tayler and I came to the location and got out of the car holding hands and walking to the rest of the crew. "Here's my favorite couple!" Hunter yelled walking towards us to greet us. The director of music video and the person I had already worked on a few projects, Grant Singer came behind him and said "y/n how long has it been?" and shook my hand. "It's been a minute" I said with a smile letting go of his hand and he shook Tayler's hand too. He told us that they'll film Hunter first and later us and we nodded our heads in agreement and Tayler took my hand that he previously had to let go to shook Grants hand and he showed me to go with him to the chairs that were set up for the crew. Tayler and I sat next to each other and were talking when a boy around our age came with a camera filming us. "This is for bts" he said and I waved and Tayler said "Hi we're the couple that Hunter's jelaous of", the boy and I laughed and I punched Tayler lightly in his arm, rolling my eyes. The boy left and we stayed alone for about 15 minutes before we heard Hunter calling us. When we got to him first thing I saw is that the crew set up a picnic as a date for Tayler and I. Hunter told us that that he thought and he wants us to run across the small part of the park where we were and that Tayler has to catch me and spin me around. "U sure u want us to do that bro?" Tayler started mocking Hunter and he laughed nodding his head yes and Tayler said "Uh okaaay if that's what u want I mean" Tayler kept going and I said "Oh shut up that's cute, let's go" I said taking his hand and pulling him behind me to the spot where they placed the cameras. Tayler laughed and I heard Hunter saying "Thank u y/n" I giggled and started running away from Tayler once I let go off his hand. At the moment he catched me and spun me around memories of the first time I slept at his apartment at the beginning of our relationship came to me.

*flashback*

I got up from the bed wearing pj shorts and one of Taylers shirts that was way too big for me. Tayler was still sleeping and I wanted to do something nice for him and make him breakfast. I was in the kitchen mixing the pancakes mixture when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and Tayler placing his soft lips on my cheek leaving few kisses before moving his lips to my neck and mumbling "Good morning babe" between kisses. "Morning baby" I replied turning around to see him. I kissed his lips and he let me out of his grip and sat on the chair behind the kitchen island. I turned my back to him to make a pancake, I could feel his look on me and he asked "Why did u wake up so early?". "I couldn't sleep, so I decided to make u breakfast" I said turning around and at that moment the flour hit me in the face. "Tayleer!" I yelled and he laughed. "Are u kidding me?!" I said now taking flour in my hand and throwing it at him. "y/n u did not just do that!" he yelled and I laughed at him. Not only he had flour in his hair and on his face but all over his upper body since he was shirtless. "Well u started it!" I said now running away from Tayler to avoid another shot of flour, luckily he missed me but still ran after me. He end up wrapping his arms around my waist and catching me while we both laughed.

I got interrupted from my thoughts as Tayler placed me down on the ground. "That was great" Grant yelled and Hunter came towards us. "Just the way I wanted it to be" he said and dabbed Tayler. "Now it's time to finish it, let's keep going people!" Grant yelled again and I looked up at Tayler. "What's wrong?" he asked whispering. "Nothing" I answered giving him a smile. He nodded and kissed my forhead when Hunter yelled "We get it you're cute, but we're filming music video here" and laughed making us laugh too. The next scene was me getting up on my tippy toes and giving Tayler a peck on the cheek, but just when I was about to do it Tayler started cracking up some stupid jokes making us both laugh. "Guys please let's finish this" Grant said and I nodded looking at Tayler and he said "y/n do u know what's the best thing about Switzerland?" I shook my head no and he said "Well the flag's a big plus" and I burst out laughing, so did he. "Tayler stop with whatever u are doing and be serious for a moment!" Hunter yelled at him and Tayler looked at him and nodded, but as soon as he looked down at me he said "y/n what did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet?" and he paused a bit "Supplies!". Both of us laughed once again and I was pretty sure we were pissing everyone off rn, but I couldn't care less about anyone while laughing with Tayler at his stupid jokes. "Very professional!" we heard Hunter yelling and I giggled one more time and finally stopped laughing and punched Tayler in the chest whispering "For real now let's film this or Hunter will kill us if we mess this up one more time" he smiled at me and said "I don't care what they think" and he put his hands on my cheeks and pressed his lips on mine, I kissed back and then Grant interrupted us by yelling. "Thaaat was perfect!! We're done people" I looked up at Tayler blushing and he put his hand over my shoulder and said "Let's go" and we walked away to the car saying goodbye to Hunter on the way to the car. Tayler turned on a car and we drove off. His right hand was resting on my thigh and I was looking at my phone. Tayler pulled over to parking lot of Target and I looked at him with confused look. "Why are we here? We have everything at home" I asked. "Babe we'll have a real date" he said getting out of the car. Okay, I thought to myself and got out following Tayler into Target. "Babe what are we looking for?" I asked while we walked through an aisle. "For clothes paint and white shirts" he replied and went to the worker who was standing to ask where we can find clothes paint. We finally bought what we needed and got in the car driving off. At the ride home we stopped one more time at KFC and bought some food because we were starving. Entering the apartment Tayler said "Go change and we'll eat" I nodded and came back after few minutes wearing one of his shirts and my leggings and I put my hair in a messy bun. He already set up the food and we ate while talking about some random stuff and enjoying each others company. "Okaaay now it's time to have some fuuun" he said getting up and taking the bags we brought from Target. We prepared paint and the shirts and started painting them for each other. Tayler was cracking some jokes again and as I was laughing I painted over my arm with red paint and almost knocked the paint off the counter. After our little diy project we end up cuddling in the bed with Kiah beside us and watching Netflix. In all, this day was total win.

a/n

Reuploading this one cause I accidentally deleted it :)