Baby, you look happier R.S.

"Cause baby, you look happier, you do" I sang the lyrics sitting in my car. It was a bit past 11 pm and I was parked in front of the beach staring at the dark in front of me. The ringing of my cell phone interrupted my thoughts that had been wandering about the event from a few months ago, to be exact the day when Ryland and I broke up. "Hello?" I answered restraining sobs. "y/n where are you?" Dixie spoke on the other side of the line. "Does it matter tho?" I replied wiping tears away. "Yes it does. c'mon tell me, I'll come" she replied and I shook my head no as she could see me. "y/n please tell me, Noah and I'll come for you, I know you're not alright at the moment, just tell me" she persuaded me to tell her. "In the car, at the beach, Huntington beach" I said in the phone. "We'll be right there" she said and I hung up. I lifted my legs to the seat and put my arms around them as tears streamed down my cheeks. The song still played in the back, over and over again. My mind played with me again and remembered the event from few hours ago. I finally decided it was time for me to go out with my friends, after months of spending it in my apartment crying over the relationship that ended some time ago. And here was I sitting at BOA, enjoying time and actually laughing and feeling good about myself and just then he walks in with his new girl, his arm wrapped around her waist as he once held me. He walked with her and his friends as he owns the place and walked towards their table.

I just sat there looking at Ryland who laughed at something blonde girl said, his arm now making its way around he neck as he kissed her cheek. "y/n!" someone called my name, it was Mia, as she almost jumped at me embracing me in a hug. "I haven't seen you in a while" she said letting go. I just nodded, forcing smile on my face. Most of the Hype house came to greet me and I politely greeted them, before excusing myself to go to the bathroom. My breathing was getting heavier and I was on the verge of tears. 'Calm down y/n' I said to myself as I breathed in deep one more time and walked out and made my way towards the table where Damelio's and Noah sat. "Honey are you alright?" Heidi asked and I nodded with fake smile.

"Hey everyone!" I heard familiar voice. I shut my yes before putting smile again on my face. "Hi" I got up and greeted Ryland with a hug. "How are you?" he asked. "Great, you?" words came out of my mouth. "Same, well I just came to greet you all, it was nice seeing you y/n" he said before turning around and walking towards his table. "I have to go" I said quickly as I grabbed my purse walking out of BOA, I quickly got to my car and unlocked it and drove away before paparazzi could get to me. I don't even know how long I've been driving around before I parked here.

The knock on my window made me get my head up and open the door of my car. "Oh sweetie" Dixie spoke as I got up wrapping my arms around her and sobbing. "I miss him" I sobbed harder as she hugged me tighter. "It will be okay, trust me" she said and I shook my head no. "M-my heart hurts" I said as I moved away from her, I leaned against the car and slid to the floor. "Why does it have to hurt like this?" I sobbed, wrapping my arms around my legs again this time. "y/n I know it hurts, but I promise it will be better, you will get over it, it won't hurt like this anymore" she whispered wrapping her arm around my shoulder."It will never be better, he made me happy, now he makes her happy and I don't have anyone" I replied wiping of my tears. "That's not true, you have your friends, and hey look Noah and I are here" she said. "Do you really need someone other than us?" Noah joked as he put his arm around me too. "If that's so I'd be really hurt" Dixie joked along. "It would hurt right here" Noah said pointing to where his heart is and I chuckled still wiping my cheeks. "Does it ever get better?" I asked. "Yes" they replied in unison. "I love you guys" I replied quietly. "We love you too" Dixie said and Noah nodded as response. "Who wants to go to McDonald's?" Noah asked out of nowhere and I giggled. "Always down for McDonald's" I replied as the three of us got up. "What about my car?" I asked. "We'll get it in the morning, c'mon now, McDonald's won't wait for us" Dixie said pulling me to the car. "24 hours one will" I replied and they both laughed.

"Sing y/n!" Dixie yelled as she put on my favorite song. 'I guess I'm lucky enough to have friends like this' I thought before singing out lyrics to my favorite song along with two of them.

a/n

The ending is not that good, but I still hope you enjoyed ❤

Also thank you for 7.3k reads I appreciate it 🥰